©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help

ROLLTIDE

Dec 3, 2009
hey fellas i am new to this board i have been working out 4 about 15 years used a couple of cycles in the past but i am 36 years old active in sports and getting where i cant play like i wont i recently have been scammed 2 times i know you guys know that sucks can anybody please help me find something i know you cant leave source's so could somebody please send me a personal message with some help

Last edited:

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
imho not a great idea to post your addy like this in the open.you're leaving yourself open to alot of scammers who will seem to have your best interest at heart till you send them your cash.then it's bye bye baby.just keep doing your footwork.believe me,the good sources are out there.it took me months and months to compile mine.

ROLLTIDE

Dec 3, 2009
footwork i have been on the internet 5or6 hours a day everytime i find someone legit i think i research and somebody said they got scammed i am currently laid off dont have alot of money to throw around but i do app. the response.any other help would be app. to done been scammed out of 1300.00

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
footwork i have been on the internet 5or6 hours a day everytime i find someone legit i think i research and somebody said they got scammed i am currently laid off dont have alot of money to throw around but i do app. the response.any other help would be app. to done been scammed out of 1300.00

There are very reliable,,loyal suppliers if you just look around. Check board sponsored suppliers.