©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help with this cycle! dec,trem,test

billino32

Oct 1, 2005
Hi, I have been working out for 7 years, and this is my 2nd cycle... need advice on dosage, side effects, and others supplements I should use... thanks guys! I am also takeing phentermine to control the body fat along with cardio..hitting it HARD at the weight pile! Have gotten really good results with decca before.

decca 300 a week
test cy
trembolone

stats..
34 years old
205#'s
6'1'
body fat=15%

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
decca 300 a week
test cy
trembolone

I wouldn't use Deca and Tren together, they are both Progestins and BOTH will shut you down hard. I would suggest one or the other depending on your goals. I personnally would use Tren and Test.
If you wanted to add another drug I would add a DHT i.e. Stanozolol, Masteron, or Anavar - or if Bulking I would add Dianabol or Equipoise.
To simplify things if using multiple drugs I personnaly wouldn't use more than one from each family - Test, 19-Nor, Dht. With the Test familiy one could use a class I AND class II i.e. Test and Dbol. The same with the Dht family i.e. Masteron and Winstrol.

Anthony Roberts has a great article on designing a cycle, one place I'm sure you can find it is a meso-rx.com

Good luck, and always do research.