©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help with cycle.

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
hey guys, i am starting 1cc of sus. and 10mg. d-bol, with clomid as pct, but i need some nolvadex to cycle with. and i can;t seem to find a good company. please help...

W

wolfyEVH

thats a very weak cycle bro......

how old are you? height? weight? years training, etc????

and click on the underlined word "nolvadex".

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
weak cycle,

i am 5' 8'' 161 lbs 23 y/o i just want a little something to get me over the hump. should i use nov????

W

wolfyEVH

MOPAR1122 said:
i am 5' 8'' 161 lbs 23 y/o i just want a little something to get me over the hump. should i use nov????

how is your diet and training??? don't think steroids is the miracle drug. w/o these 2 things, steroids won't do shit for you but waste your cash.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
nolvadex will help with preventing gyno, but wolfy's right dude. you need a stronger cycle.

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
i'm not trying to be a bodybuilder.

my training and diet is good. 1.5 x b.w. daily in protein and a excellent training cycle by a friend that is a semi-pro powerlifter. what kinda gains should i expect in your opinion with this cycle?

W

wolfyEVH

MOPAR1122 said:
my training and diet is good. 1.5 x b.w. daily in protein and a excellent training cycle by a friend that is a semi-pro powerlifter. what kinda gains should i expect in your opinion with this cycle?

ok...you mention protein...but what about carbs...fats, total calories.....frequency of meals, etc?

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
got it covered.

i would tell you but i really don't wanna type that much. but needless to say it is covered. with everything at its best what results could i see?
250 sus. and 10-20 dbol daily for 8 weeks?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MOPAR1122 said:
i would tell you but i really don't wanna type that much. but needless to say it is covered. with everything at its best what results could i see?
250 sus. and 10-20 dbol daily for 8 weeks?

We cant tell you what you'll see.
It depends on your diet and how hard you train.
you'll see some chemical gain but not extremely dramatic.
I can tell you this for sure at 10 to 20 Dbol a day you can expect your ALT liver enzyme to elevate well over 100 Im sure. 30 mg Dbol a day is plenty, especially if your'e a rookie. Assuming they are 5mg pinkies
Dont OD your liver... no one should take 20 Dbol a day unless you want cholesterol/liver/blood pressure/stroke issues to become a possibility.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MOPAR1122 said:
the dbol is just on training days
I wouldn't advise on any basis,but hey thats just me.
I would in the wildest scenario elevate dosage along the way if I wasnt seeing results.whattaya talkin about 3 days a week? too much

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
omg, then you give me a perfect cycle. doctor

all i want is a tiny 1cc sus a week and 10-20 mg. dbol on training days for 8 weeks to get me over the hump i'm at. "do you think it will do it?" this is a weak cycle compared to your guys, but i am just trying to get a boost not grow titties and have a smoked liver.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MOPAR1122 said:
all i want is a tiny 1cc sus a week and 10-20 mg. dbol on training days for 8 weeks to get me over the hump i'm at. "do you think it will do it?" this is a weak cycle compared to your guys, but i am just trying to get a boost not grow titties and have a smoked liver.

ahh,20mg of dbol is a big difference from eating 20 dbol tabs per day as implied in your earlier post.Sure.Bump your Dbol to 30mg/day take weekends off on the orals.And enjoy your sus as planned