©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help with cycle please advise

djbeezer

May 15, 2006
im 6'4 260 working out for 6 yrs have used gear in past sust deca primo i havent used gear for 3 yrs i recently got tren 100mg and prop 100mg also have winni tabs 10mg and proviron what dosages should i be using and when should i start using proviron only have 60 tabs 25mg also what should i be using for pct i have never used anything on previous cycles but hear tren perty hard thnx

P

pincrusher

what is the purpose of your cycle? is it to bulk or get lean?
if you want to lean out some and drop bodyfat% then you will want to run both the prop & tren at 100mg every other day or go with 50mg of each every day. the winny you will add the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle with the proviron.
for pct you will need to get either some clomid or nolvadex. i recommend nolva and also get a good bit of extra so you will have some on hand in case you start to get gyno symptoms. there are other factors involved here also but i want to hear back from ya with answers to my first round of questions:)

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
pincrusher said:
what is the purpose of your cycle? is it to bulk or get lean?
if you want to lean out some and drop bodyfat% then you will want to run both the prop & tren at 100mg every other day or go with 50mg of each every day. the winny you will add the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle with the proviron.
for pct you will need to get either some clomid or nolvadex. i recommend nolva and also get a good bit of extra so you will have some on hand in case you start to get gyno symptoms. there are other factors involved here also but i want to hear back from ya with answers to my first round of questions:)

So you're saying that a good way to get lean is to:

Run test-prop & tren (wk. 1-4)
and then...
Run Above + Winny (wk 5-8?

Vegeta

May 16, 2006
rowingdude said:
So you're saying that a good way to get lean is to:

Run test-prop & tren (wk. 1-4)
and then...
Run Above + Winny (wk 5-8?
Not trying to answer for Pincrusher. But yes Prop-Tren-Winny are great for leaning out . I m getting ready to run that myself .

P

pincrusher

Vegeta said:
Not trying to answer for Pincrusher. But yes Prop-Tren-Winny are great for leaning out . I m getting ready to run that myself .
no problem with answering the question:)
prop/tren/winny is one of the most common used cutting cycles out there. it is a great cycle because none of the products cause water retention to any significant amount and they all have some atributes to helping to burn off adipose tissue.