©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help sterilizing gear

Donahuge

Sep 26, 2008
im not sure if this is the place to post but i was hoping someone would be able to help me with this problem ive been having. I recently finished my first 10ml bottle of test cyp and everything was going great however, after i switched to the second bottle the injection site starting getting very painful again like it was the first time i shot it. There were no abcesses but definate inflammation and even a bubble that looked like an abcess for a day or two. My gains even stopped for the last 2 weeks too. I was thinking maybe i should try to sterilize this test by baking it but i am not sure how to do this. do i just put the sealed bottle, rubber stopper and all, onto a cookie tray and put it into the oven or do i need to take it out of the sealed bottle and bake it in a seperate one? thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Donahuge said:
im not sure if this is the place to post but i was hoping someone would be able to help me with this problem ive been having. I recently finished my first 10ml bottle of test cyp and everything was going great however, after i switched to the second bottle the injection site starting getting very painful again like it was the first time i shot it. There were no abcesses but definate inflammation and even a bubble that looked like an abcess for a day or two. My gains even stopped for the last 2 weeks too. I was thinking maybe i should try to sterilize this test by baking it but i am not sure how to do this. do i just put the sealed bottle, rubber stopper and all, onto a cookie tray and put it into the oven or do i need to take it out of the sealed bottle and bake it in a seperate one? thanks

you could heat it on low temp for 20min,,,run thru whatman 45 micron filter,,,
or combine with another AAS like EQ,,DECA,,or just some sterile oil.