©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help since lost all powder sources!!

bandit2006

Banned
Aug 17, 2007
I've been on this board for years, back when I had to pay for membership for the sources, now that I have lost my chinese supplier, which was the only way I bought for a couple of years. I'm really out of touch, :) now and need some help with unerground labs, local would be great, credit cards accepted would be great, but mostly looking for a legit ug supplier who is very cost effective and comes through. Thanks again for the help guys and I hope I posted this correctly.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
ahhh... ummmm.... errrr.... can you say Five O? you got 2 posts man. And anyone could have purchased a membership back then. Yes, the cops could too. ;)

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
sTaTic said:
ahhh... ummmm.... errrr.... can you say Five O? you got 2 posts man. And anyone could have purchased a membership back then. Yes, the cops could too. ;)
Hey static, you need to post up some bigger pics of them titties in your avatar bro........They're too small..........................the pics man I meant the pics, fuck the powder shit we want some tittie pics!!!! Unless it's pics of her rubbing baby powder on those babies!:p

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
oldfella said:
Hey static, you need to post up some bigger pics of them titties in your avatar bro........They're too small..........................the pics man I meant the pics, fuck the powder shit we want some tittie pics!!!! Unless it's pics of her rubbing baby powder on those babies!:p

Hahha I guess this cops thread was highjacked :D

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
bandit2006 said:
I've been on this board for years, back when I had to pay for membership for the sources, now that I have lost my chinese supplier, which was the only way I bought for a couple of years. I'm really out of touch, :) now and need some help with unerground labs, local would be great, credit cards accepted would be great, but mostly looking for a legit ug supplier who is very cost effective and comes through. Thanks again for the help guys and I hope I posted this correctly.
Fucking cop.

Seriously, I hate you...seriously...

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
The mods should ban your ass, you think we're all idiots here. Take that shiny badge hanging around yer neck and hang yerself with it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bandit2006 said:

You will most likely be banned my the MODS for such talk.:sniper:

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
oldfella said:

That has to be the best avatar.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Yea yea ok so he was banned!! I knew this was coming. Where are the tittie pics I asked for???? c'mon now don't let us down. Those are some of the best looking hooters I've seen! We want more!:D