©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help...lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Howdy board.....i really need some help....Today was my 2nd week of cycle, and i felt SO shit, i could hardly lift any weight...is this normal????...i am on Test and Deca.....thanks hey... :rolleyes:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn robin, you have more problems than a one legged man at a ass kicking contest. BUt kidding aside, lol, how much have you done so far? how many cc's and how many times last week? i have felt like that sometiems, where it may hurt a little bit, but i just go through it. No pain no gain, unless its extreme.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
the problems im having is that i am getting bigger and my work dress shirts arent buttoning around the neck and the chest area is tighter. i guess that is a good thing,c ept i got to get newer shit.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol......hey, i have to ask the "pro's" right??.....what i meant was, is it normal to be tired, or just plain "lazy" to push weights when on cycle??...I started with 2ml Depot-Test combined with Deca last week ( 1mil monday+1mil thursday ), this week it will be 4ml ( i already had my 2 mil monday...will have another 2mil Thursday )

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im not tired, if anything you should be mentally pumped up to do the best while on it. test should be helping you out. some bodies may take a little longer though. once you get in a habit you'll see the difference. my workouts last forever now.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You are only 2 weeks into the cycle. The juice hasnt kicked in yet.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Bro...first off, you need to log your workouts, weights, exercises. So, of you know last week, you did 175lb for 6 reps on mil press, come in there with a plan to hit that shit up for 7 or 8 reps. You gotta log this shit to keep gaining. Dont go into the gym just to fucking lift weights, that is a waste bro. fucking pound that shit..just remember, unless your working harder each week, your not gonna grow.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks guys....could be the fukkin shit weather we've been having here........36Degree Celsius and humid like hell....

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
speak of the devil, last night i worked out for only 15 minutes. i couldnt do shit. but i think it was more exhaustion from working out too much. and i think i fucked up my quad doing squats because my left hurts like hell to bend it at all. so tonight i take a break.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Hey tex...dont work your legs more than once a week bro...squats are hardcore man. And you fuckers made me weak yesterday too. bringing me down lol. I had a hard ass time just trying to add a rep to my mil press. it was a fucking battle man.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
LOLOLOLOL.........hey....you guys are f'n making me worried now........think im jinxed??

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Robin, if nothing else is working, try a diff routine. Workout in the moring or late at night. Get as much rest as possible, thats all i can think of really

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Robin Hood said:
LOLOLOLOL.........hey....you guys are f'n making me worried now........think im jinxed??
Shit, I just threw my back out squatting yesterday :( I can barely walk or move. Maybe you are jinxed. J/k

My back is trashed though