©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help from Cali bros

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm gonna be out on the west coast for a few weeks in mid February visiting my sister. A week in Grover Beach, CA and another week in San Fran. Any bros in Cali that can direct my to a decent gym in the area where I can workout for a small daily fee? I'm pretty flexible, don't really have any specific needs or anything like that.

And a heads up on any cool local restaurants or must see cultural sites would be awesome too.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No one? Thought someone would at least know something about San Fran. How about a good restaurant in Nappa Valley? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Don't live there and don't care to be around a bunch of Obama voters lol. Sorry maybe ib or someone else can help you out

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Been to San Fran before.....just walk down the street, you'll see a show every 5 seconds.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Been to San Fran before.....just walk down the street, you'll see a show every 5 seconds.

Sorry cant help much. Im a los angeles, orange county and san diego guy. My bro in law goes all the time but you wouldn't be interested in the street art, tattoos and gritty life.

I can ask a buddy who competes at the amature level if knows about any gyms over there.

Wish i could help out, but if decide to come down to Socal, i can help.

Psych's quote is funny and applies to most of california.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm from the Bay Area, but never lifted in SF... I'm from the wine country... Sonoma County.. If you head that way I can steer you towards a bunch of cool spots.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm from the Bay Area, but never lifted in SF... I'm from the wine country... Sonoma County.. If you head that way I can steer you towards a bunch of cool spots.

I might be hitting that area up while I'm out there. If you've got any suggestions about things to do in the area or good places to eat, I'm all ears.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My bro in law goes all the time but you wouldn't be interested in the street art, tattoos and gritty life.

I actually got my first tattoo in San Fran while I was on leave from my deployment to Iraq. Went out to visit my sister for 2 weeks, August of 05. Good time. I enjoyed San Francisco quite a bit, I just had a hard time relaxing and enjoying things cuz I was dealing with a little PTSD. I've dealt with my mental issues, so this time should be much more enjoyable.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im locking my front door. Thanks for the heads up..Go to wharf area and chinese area and find a me so horney and skip meals.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 19

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Wow. Asian girls don't do much for me, but I'd smash the hell out of that!