©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Cycle Guidance!

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
STATS: trainining experience: 9 years; Cycle experience: 1; Ht: 6' Wt: 225 BF: 12; Goal: 235lbs and lower bf.

Can someone make a cycle for me using test prop. as a base and either winny tabs or anvar please. I'm an athlete, which is why I can't use longer acting gear. Any advice or input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Things have been pretty quiet over the weekend here, however, I have started a cycle of Deca/Winny did add some test in week two but not convinced I need to.

Stay away from Deca if there is any chance of being tested over the next year...

Is this your first or have you already done your first... If you have done your first, can you let me know what it was and how it ended up for you?

Thanks.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Thanks for the reply decadude, and to answer your question: No this is not my first cycle. My first one I definetly took a chance on because of it's detection time of 3 months, which was a sust only cycle. I used 500mg a week for 8 weeks and clomid for pct and also had some nolva just in case. I chose sust by itself because I believe that it is not the best choice to stack different AAS together on the first cycle.(My personal opinion based on what I've read). When I started that cycle I was at 210lbs and I finished it at 235lbs. My only regret was that my diet could have been a lot better. I ate a lot of crap instead of eating healthier foods, which led to some unwanted belly fat. Overall, I was very pleased with the cycle!

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Wonderful results. What kind of AAS can you take that makes you eat good foods? LOL...

I'm on my first cycle. I'm closer to 40 than 30 and I chose Deca/Winny. I've got more fat than I'm comfortable with (20%) but am starting to shred with this combination. (at least that's what I find... although it may not be the concensus of this board)

Can I ask what kinds of gains are you looking for? Strenght, appearance, performance, all? How critical is detection, will the just ask you, random test, or FORSURE test?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
The test would most definately be a random. The chances of being tested are very slim, however, I'm not a big risk taker. My first cycle I was stressed for 3 months after my last shot. I hate stressing! I'm hoping to gain some mass, lose some bf, and most importantly get stronger. Soon as my gear gets hear and I've got my cycle laid out I'm going to kick it off. Right now it's looking like test prop. 100mg eod for week 1-8 and 50mg winny tab ed for weeks 3-8. Got nolva on hand and gonna run clomid for pct. I've got some clen but don't know if or how I want to work it in. Also, I need to get some liv 52, Like I said, I'm not a big risk taker and I like my liver.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I hear you. I'm in love with my liver too. You are aware that prop. hurst like a son of a bitch? like bad... I bought Winny injectable which hurts just as much, but I drink it every other time.
I take 1ml of Winny EOD (alternate drink and inject)... (it's a 17aa so it goes thru the liver unscathed....also good at keeping free test in blood.

good luck w/ the prop shots....