©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Australian Domestic source

Mike8472

Apr 17, 2004
Hi

I need info on where i can find an Australian domestic source. I know of the Sydgroup, they make it here in victoria but cant find a source that i can buy from.

I dont really want to import from overseas as i know customs here is very good.

So let me know if anyone knows of any good sources down here in the land of OZ.

Thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
sorry mike but im not too sure if they are any australian domestics on here..

Mike8472

Apr 17, 2004
Someone must know of a source in australia. Is there anywhere i can get the Sydgroup stuff in australia since it is made here by Jurox products. Any little bit of help would be great.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
ok.. but all im gonna say is beware of scammers let me know who set's you up with someone then too

Mike8472

Apr 17, 2004
Well no luck so far. I think i will need to find a vet or race/grey hound traininer that can get the stuff. Any ideas on how to approach them about this. I know this is how it is done but getting people to tell you there souce is near on impossible, i guess iwould be the same, you want to protect it. So thoughts plz.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Guys here seem to get pissed when you just start asking for a source - so I wouldn't keep pushing, bro. I think you are on the right track by finding an animal trainer / vet., who you KNOW is getting the stuff - then act as though you have an animal of your own and would like to purchase drugs to improve its performance. I would do lots of research on the type/breed of animal that you plan to "use" so that you will be prepared to answer any questions without hesistating.