©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

--need Advice!

azwrestlerchick

May 29, 2006
Well, lately I've been considering the use of anabolic steroids, but I'm not sure where to begin. I'm an 18-year-old female and have been competing in body building competitions since the age of 14. I've been training my ass off to get bigger, but my body seems to reach a certain point and then it just shuts down. I've tired different diet pills and enhancers and all have failed. I'm ready to take my body to that next level, but I have to clue where to start, what to take, or even where to get the stuff! Any help/advice would be greatly appriciated. I'm really serious about this. Thank you---

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
The same advice to you as as to any male teenagers. you are way too young. These are hormones. Your own hormones are still in turmoil right now and your bone plates have not fused yet.

If you take steroids now, you will permanently damage your hormonal axis for the rest of your life, you are leaving yourself open to great side effects (facial and body hair, coarse voice, enlarged clitoris, etc) and you wil stunt your growth.

Wait until you are 21 and your body has matured and settled.