©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need advice on what to start

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
just asking for advice about what to take to get bigger ........... understanding that im 6'4 and 150lbs so you get why i want to get bigger... not huge like bodybuilders but more than i am now your help would be greatly appreciated thanks

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
newbie cycles are generally a 10 week cycle of test enanthate or cypionate at 500mgs per week. split up into two shots. mon/thurs of 250mgs or 1ml.

dbol couldnt hurt to help jumpstart the cycle. weeks 1-5 at 30 or 35mgs per day.

or you could try to gain some wait without AAS first.

how long have you been training?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Tweak is right about the cycle but I strongly suggest you workout hard for a couple yrs or at leat one first. also, how old are you? If not 21 then wait til you are for gear. If you are 6'-4" then their is no way you have been working out seriously for a lengthy time. This is my best advice to you bro. Start or continue working out hard at least 3 though I suggest 5 or 6 days a wk. Keep your calories fairly clean and above 3000. Don't worry too much about carbs or fats (healthy ones that is) because you definately need some mass. Good luck, keep us posted, and welcome to anasci.

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
i ll tell ya man it seems that i just cant gain weight ..... so relative used to do roids and said it would be the best way to get mass..... but i dont want to if noone thinks its a good idea ........

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-notso21+Jan 20 2004, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (notso21 @ Jan 20 2004, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i ll tell ya man it seems that i just cant gain weight ..... so relative used to do roids and said it would be the best way to get mass..... but i dont want to if noone thinks its a good idea ........ [/b][/quote]
I didn't say that it's not a good idea.....I think it's a great idea! I just think you should train naturally for a while first so you can gain as much weight and strength naturally as possible, then the aas will be the most beneficial. You never answered any of my questions either bro, so I can't suggest if you should do a cycle or not.

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
sorry man ... yea i m 23 and i m not really sure what aas is .... i havent worked out but my cousin is a personal trainer and he is the one who told me about them.. ..... so this is what i m willing to do.... get roids if good idea and go with him to train ... but i just would like to get bigger....... whats your thoughts???

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
AAS = anabolic/androgenic steroids
EOD = every other day
ED = every day
E3D = every 3 day
PCT = post cycle therapy
Gear = steroids

Ok, now I need you to tell me if and how long consistently you have been working out. Also, how much food and protein do you consume in a day on average.

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
thanks man ..... no i havent worked out but what i m saying is that i m willing to if i take aas ....... my relative said that i would have to consume a lot of protein.... which i m ready to do....... i m just ready man to put some weight on and get in the gym...... but the help of aas would be better right...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would do it.. Since you got a trainer and all, and he's going to help you out along the way i think you would be good to go. although if you did lift a year or so without roids and peak your body naturally then hit the roids, you would defintely be bigger than using them as a jumpstart .

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
what should i start the ones tweak says or something different .......... one more honest question i will gain weight wont I?????

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-notso21+Jan 20 2004, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (notso21 @ Jan 20 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what should i start  the ones tweak says  or something different  ..........  one more honest question i will gain weight wont I????? [/b][/quote]
Of course you'll gain weight. I suggest working out for at least 3 months if you're dead set on using gear. Your natural gains will be huge in the first 2-3 months...trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about. If you start a cycle right off the bat it will probably put you about where you would have been naturally from about 5 or 6 months of lifting. But if you really want to start gear right off the bat then I'd say you only need about 400mg of test enanthate or cypionate a wk. Maybe even just 250mg if you're starting now. The reason I'm going against the normal 500mg cycle for you is because you only weigh 150 at 6'-4"........you'll probably grow just fine off of 250mg. Another thing to watch out for is too much gains in too short of time. Since you have not been lifting it will put you at a much greater risk for injurys such as torn tendons, rotator cuff, muscle tears, etc.

One more thing, just because your cousin is a personal trainer does not mean he knows about aas. From the sound of it he hasn't got a clue........sorry if that bothers you but it's probably true. Personal trainers are not trained to understand AAS. Also, he should definately not be recommending that you start out lifting on gear.

notso21

Jan 20, 2004
any legit sites out there on this stuff... or can i ask that and which test should i use??? thanks

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-notso21+Jan 22 2004, 02:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (notso21 @ Jan 22 2004, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> any legit sites out there on this stuff... or can i ask that and which test should i use??? thanks [/b][/quote]
Do you mean for learning? Of course, this one and many other boards. Read up on steroid profiles, training methods, diets, etc. Surf this board and you will find some great info.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
if you don't workout as it is I wouldn't suggest doing any gear yet all it is going to do is make you gro faster than your tendons a ligaments are used to and you will get nothing out of it but hurt Train and eat right for at least a year The see if AAS is good for you. If you have the right diet you'll grow like you were on gear.....JMO

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-cbr929+Jan 22 2004, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cbr929 @ Jan 22 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> if you don't workout as it is I wouldn't suggest doing any gear yet all it is going to do is make you gro faster than your tendons a ligaments are used to and you will get nothing out of it but hurt Train and eat right for at least a year The see if AAS is good for you. If you have the right diet you'll grow like you were on gear.....JMO [/b][/quote]
Yep, that's what I told him too.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
cbr929 and jsjs24 hit it right on the head! The last thing you need right now is steroids. Your only asking for an injury. If you want to gain weight go to the thread posted by workinhard in this forum titled "Weight Gain 101". Follow the advice in that post and combine it with a good weight training program and you'll make gains the first couple of years that will be compatable with steroid use.