©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NBA Championship. Heat / Spurs

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I know u guys aren't much into b ball as I am
But watch a game in this finals series. Some good ball playing action not the standard Ratt ball u see in the year. Spurs ahead 2-1 after tonites ass kicking and baby Labron not on game . Whaaaa.. Go Spurs..

moparfreak360

Oct 11, 2012
In my opinion the heat are good, but not as good as ESPN acts like they are......lebron set that high standard though with his predictions of 5 championships or whatever he said.............

That being said GO SPURS!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I do not like Lebron's attitude. I do not think people should be comparing him to Jordan, ever, he reminds me more of a whiny Kobe!

I do like Wade though but his abilities and better attitude are just overshadowed by the Lebron cult.

Hope to see the Spurs take it!

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Go Spurs!! The heat has tons of talent, I'm more of a fan of the team sprit that the spurs have.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well shit.. Spurs had the game won last night but noooo..Leave my ex sonic player Allen now with the Heat open for a 3 pointer to send into O.T.
Then to top the cake Allen goes to the line at the end of O.t to win the game making it 3-3 .Winner of game 7 thursday wins the crown... Go Spurs!!

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
Well shit.. Spurs had the game won last night but noooo..Leave my ex sonic player Allen now with the Heat open for a 3 pointer to send into O.T.
Then to top the cake Allen goes to the line at the end of O.t to win the game making it 3-3 .Winner of game 7 thursday wins the crown... Go Spurs!!

I saw that coming as soon as he released it. He did that many times for my Celtics (the only real team he's played for)

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Spurs played a great game 7. Still love the spurs & the disappointing part is professional sports teams change up so much. My favorite sport is college football. Roll Tide.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
:headbang::headbang: Sorry but the spurs just couldnt handle the HEAT!!!!:devil-smiley-031::devil-smiley-031: