©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Naposim.. nice first post

naposim

Mar 4, 2006
Hey bro I took down your post.
No open source posting here only by the few select SPONSORS.
youll need to contact or go thru admin But I can tell you MANY try and very few are approved.
Raj

Last edited by a moderator:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
mr.nitrofish said:
actually I belive the new owner wants this to site to have open sources, this may be allowed, I don't know

No this guy has nothing to do with us..have no idea who he is.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
thechopper said:
Thanks raj for taking down the post. Smelled liked a scam to me!

I agree.
ANY source that would have to run around trying to sneak posts on boards like that doesnt belong here with us.
maybe it was a simple misunderstanding :rolleyes:

The Truth

Mar 1, 2006
TN
im sorry, i think there is a misunderstanding, im sorry about the open forum post...my appolagies, i was not trying to sell any i was just saying i have a friend who can get me some and i wanted to know if it was worth the buy, or if they are real, sorry for the confusion or if i broke the rules

Last edited:

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
? why two different names? "naposim" posts original and "the truth" apologizes. wtf??????

The Truth

Mar 1, 2006
TN
STATE CHAMP said:
? why two different names? "naposim" posts original and "the truth" apologizes. wtf??????

oh shit my bad i posted a ? about naposim on another board and thout that this was that source, please disregaurd what i said.....long day :smoker:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
the original poster Naposim posted a url to a website for aas.
I think "the truth" Just accidentaly replied to the wrong thread :)