©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nandrolone for joint care

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Looking for recommended dosage, frequency, and how long until you feel a difference for either deca/npp. Male/female
Thanks

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i have successfully ran Deca at 100mg/wk for joint care. never ran NPP for joint care and dont any females who have used it for that purpose. i have heard of people having success with 50mg/wk of Deca.

VP

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Nice feedback. Thanks guys.
Can anyone ballpark how long it takes to feel some relief?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Nandrolone takes a while, its a very long ester some people feel within a week some takes two weeks or more. For dosage 200mg x 7days should do it like ASHOP states, you will have to find your majic dose. 200 mg really is perfect for my old shoulders. For me I feel like the Tin Man and the Deca is the Oil Can to my joints. BTW I have another shoulder surgery in April (Right) torn Bicep tendon and rotator. From bench press of course......sorry long winded to much coffee this AM. :rolleyes:

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Nandrolone takes a while, its a very long ester some people feel within a week some takes two weeks or more. For dosage 200mg x 7days should do it like ASHOP states, you will have to find your majic dose. 200 mg really is perfect for my old shoulders. For me I feel like the Tin Man and the Deca is the Oil Can to my joints. BTW I have another shoulder surgery in April (Right) torn Bicep tendon and rotator. From bench press of course......sorry long winded to much coffee this AM. :rolleyes:

I usually feel mine within a week.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'd say for me, 9-10 days usually I'm feeling some 'cushion' if that makes sense. I'd look into being well rounded with the approach and add in peptides like TB500 for total inflammatory prevention and/or treatment.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanx Grim
Peptides are another ball of wax I have not researched. That being said I wish I knew more. The extent of my knowledge is that they definetly are effective. I am a little apprehensive about following a regimented several injections a day protocol. I don't suppose there is a list somewhere with general descriptions of purpose and protocol?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere