©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My US Pharm cycle

MusclePilot

Aug 8, 2005
In the Gym
Here's my cycle:

Wks 1-10) 500mg Test Enanthate
Wks 1-10) 400mg Boldenone Undecylenate
Wks 2-3) Frontload of 200mg Test Prop every third day.

I have been using US Pharmaceuticals TestaBold 450: 250mg Test E, 200mg Boldenone, injected twice a week. I'm 1.5 weeks in. I will say that this particular mix hasn't been the most pain free. The injects feel fine the first day and gradually get more and more sore. This soreness usually subsides on the 7th day. (Did for me anyways) My right glute was killing me the first week, especially with tighter fitting jeans and my wallet in the back pocket. I will be rotating injection sites, right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt. So far I've poked my right glute, left glute, right quad and left quad. The Test Propionate I am frontloading with is homebrew 100mg/ml in 2ml amps. I injected the first Prop shot into my right quad and within 3 days my knee was swollen and sore as a bitch. Like someone took a bat and smashed it. Still the 3rd day came around and I injected another 200mg Prop into my right glute which had fully recovered from the TestaBold. It's been 2 days and my right glute feels fine after the prop. So far all 3 TestaBold injects have gotten pretty sore. I'll keep this thread updated every few days. I am determined to finish this thing with awesome results. I eat great and workout great.

My current stats:

Weight: 178lbs 11.6% BF 12-13% is more reasonable.
Height: 5'7"
Flat Bench: 295lbs 265lbs x 4
EZBar curl: 150lbs
Deadlift: 330lbs
Squat: 300lbs (yeah I know my squat sucks but I broke my foot a few months ago so legs have been lacking.)

Take care everyone.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Looks alot like my cycle except u have test prop. Good luck bro. keep us posted on your gains.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
you wont be dissapointed bro...soreness goes away after 3rd wk and ur body is used to that amound..I did 1 1/2 ccs Mon and Thurs and my ass was hurtin but finally only minor soreness for a day at teh most...
make sure to rub some icyhot after injection or have a heat pad on hand...apply for 5-10 min after injection..
you will be fine bro!
L~H

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I did left and right glute so far. No pain what so ever, no soreness either. I stretch out and massage it. I use sombra instead of icy hot its way better. Except you can only get it at theropy clinics.

MusclePilot

Aug 8, 2005
In the Gym
So far nips are fine. The soreness is subsiding which is expected as your muscles get used to the oil. My shoulder is a little sore from 200mg of Prop but it's nothing to cry about. I think I injured my knee prior to injecting the prop in my right quad so I believe the prop just agravated it some. My knee is back 95% now. My weight is hovering around 178-180. I was 172.5 the week I started. My PCT looks like this:

wks 13-14) 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva ED
wks 15-16) 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva ED

Depending on the sides I get from Clomid I may just use Nolva instead along with some Letro. So far none are needed. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks bros.

MusclePilot

Aug 8, 2005
In the Gym
Update

Well guys here's my update. Just starting into the 5th week. I feel this stuff kicking in now. My weight this morning was 182. My strength is through the roof. My one rep max bench is now at 325lbs. Eating like a horse as usual. I'm hoping to feel more of the EQ in a the following weeks. Don't really notice it much at the moment. I know alot of guys don't notice it till around 8 weeks. I am getting good comments lately about looking bigger. Mainly from the ladies complementing my shoulders which are definatly increasing size. I myself don't notice too much of a size increase probably because I see myself everyday. Seems like I will be making some nice leans gains. I will def. frontload EQ the next time around. One thing I have noticed is I am horny as hell. I could screw a hole in the wall. My gf is coming down from NY in Oct (THANK GOD) which will be right around my 8th week. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. Take care everyone.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
sounds like a bad ass cycle. I have not really felt my eq either. but I just stated week 4. keep me posted