©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My spring/summer cycle.Input?

Linebacker27

Feb 23, 2014
Alright, Ladies and gents, I'm going to lay out my cycle here, pretty much have my mind set on running this for 8 weeks possibly 10, if I can handle the tren sides. I had to drop my tren 3 weeks in last year. I ran it with 800 mgs of test and it was hell. But this year I'm lowering test. So my test p is dosed at 100 mg per ml. Tri tren is 200 mg/ml.(50 enan,50hex,100ace). Winni is oil base 100 mg/ml. Tne is 100 mg/ml. Mast E 200mg/ml. Tren ace 100 mg/ml.

Monday
1ml- tri tren
1/2ml-test P
1/2ml-tne
1ml-winni
1ml-mast e

Wednesday
1ml-tren ace
1/2ml-test P
1/2ml-tne
1ml-winni

Friday
1ml-tren ace
1/2ml-test P
1/2ml-tne
1ml-winni
1ml-mast e

Also, aromasin at 25-50mg per week split in 2 doses. Depending on necessity. And Dianabol thrown in daily last 4 weeks at 20-25 mgs.
My thoughts on injecting the tne and prop on same day splits is, the the hits the day of inject and prop hits 2nd day and it should keep blood levels somewhat more stable? Thoughts?

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Seems unnecessarily complicated, and for no real reason. Pick one ester and stick with it. Winstrol should be dosed everyday. Aromasin should also be daily. You can get away with every other day on Aromasin, but a lot of guys don't like to chance it. Twice a week will not be effective.

You really need to simplify this whole cycle. It's really convoluted.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
And if you're going to run low Test/high Tren, it's been my experience that the lower you run the Test the better. Try keeping total Test under 125mg/week. I've gone as low as 75 my/wk with it and everything was just fine. If I get over 150 mg/wk I start getting bad Tren sides. I've turned a lot of guys into the same protocol and they seem to have similar experiences. There seems to be some sort of correlation between estrogen and Tren sides, so by keeping Test low you also limit estrogen conversion. Combined with the Aromasin and Masteron you should be in good shape.

Also, Anavar is a better choice to go along with Tren than Winstrol. Tren reduces collagen synthesis and so does Winstrol. Anavar improves collagen synthesis in the joints, so it can help to offset some of the potential damage that the Tren is doing. It also helps with burning fat if this is a cutting cycle, which it appears to be.

Linebacker27

Feb 23, 2014
Its not really complicated, imo. Just different esters of tren and test. Compounds peaking at different times. Maybe it is a little out of the ordinary. Just a way to run my favorite compounds together, and keep things fresh. On the aromasin, I definitely can't do.it daily. It is super effective for me just twice a week. I don't want to kill too much estro. I appreciate the input. And I will take the advice of pinning winstrol daily, but I think I'm set on running this out. Starting in mid April.

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
just take the winstrol orally daily. Its easier and just as effective. And id run the tne preworkout with a slin pin