©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my primobolan depot i got

dexger

Banned
Jun 14, 2009
i got it for my next cycle to do like guys say 100mg primo a day for 12 weeks!
got it from www.pharma-eu.info
deliver me from turkey..so they are 100% legit

Attachments

• big-primo-turkey.jpg
    big-primo-turkey.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 69

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i got it for my next cycle to do like guys say 100mg primo a day for 12 weeks!
got it from www.pharma-eu.info
deliver me from turkey..so they are 100% legit
dex if you're looking for a good source of testosterone might i suggest sucking on your moms cock BEFORE she has that little operation we talked about.you'll probly get more that way instead of letting her butt blast your asshole to oblivion every night while she's telling you a bedtime story about goldilocks and the three hermaphrodites.i know it's your favorite story but we all know your moms name is Stanky Stinktwat and not goldilocks like you told me.liar!!

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
dex if you're looking for a good source of testosterone might i suggest sucking on your moms cock BEFORE she has that little operation we talked about.you'll probly get more that way instead of letting her butt blast your asshole to oblivion every night while she's telling you a bedtime story about goldilocks and the three hermaphrodites.i know it's your favorite story but we all know your moms name is Stanky Stinktwat and not goldilocks like you told me.liar!!

oh man that is funny!