©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My off season diet

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
WEIGHT OFF SEASON 305 LBS
HEIGHT 6'1

0400 HRS MEAL ONE

VITIMINS
LIVER LIV- 52
PROSTATE PREVENTION CAPS
SYNTRAX SUPER CHAIN
R-LIPOLIC ACID
LIPID STABIL
HALF PACK WELCHOL PRESCRIPTION NEED, TO KEEP LDL AND HDL IN CHECK
SYNTRAX PROTEIN 2 SCOOPS
2 PACKAGE OF OATMEAL
8 0Z WATER
SYNTRAX SUPER GLU
SYNTRAX SUPER CHAIN

BACK TO SLEEP OR HEAD TO GYM

0800 HRS MEAL TWO

12 OZ STEAK
4-5 WHEAT PANCAKES
SOME TYPE OF JUICE
8 OZ OF WATER

1100 HRS MEAL THREE

FRUIT
6 OZ OF CHICKEN
SALAD WITH DRESSING
8 OZ WATER
BRANCED CHAIN AMINOS

1200 OR 1300 HRS PM MEAL FOUR

12 OZ STEAK
2 MED SWEET POTATOS
LARGE BOWL OF GREEN VEG
8 OZ OF WATER

1600 HRS MEAL FIVE

SYNTRAX PROTEIN 2 SCOOPS
AMINOS
large yam or sweet potato

1900 HRS MEAL SIX
2-3 POUNDS OF FISH
TWO CUPS WILD/BROWN RICE
8 OZ WATER

MEAL SEVEN

PROTEIN DRINK BEFORE BED

I start my meals early because its not enough time in a day to get enough calories in, if you started your first meal at 0800 or 10 am. also if I miss a meal I'm still taking in enough to train and grow

Also after each training session, ASAP I will consume 50 gms of protein and carbs right after the workout in a shake form I will take something sweet to use the insulin to push the protein and carbs in. then about 75 mins after that intake I will take in my planned meal for that time.

Also I may do this diet for 3-4 weeks and change up often. I always record my weight and body fat after each 4 week diet and it stops me from being bored with food, well maybe a little. Do cardio 1-2 times a week for 40 mins to hour, depending on how I'm looking or feeling . Off season I try to consume 5,500- 6000 calories a day. This amount keeps me big and strong. Also I consume 5-6 pounds of turkey a day. I snack on cut up turkey or chicken. My food bills as bad as the hgh.

Much Respect

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Where do you get the prostate prevention caps? How are you cooking the fish? I eat a lot of baked fish, but am always looking for a different way to prepare it.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
prostate prevention

Where do you get the prostate prevention caps? How are you cooking the fish? I eat a lot of baked fish, but am always looking for a different way to prepare it.

I get it from himalya, same company that makes the liv-52

My fish I just bake it, not for long though. I believe if you over cook things with protein or green veg, you lose vit and protein. Eating to grow and compete is very boring, so no matter how I cook it, its like work to swallow down dry turkey and chicken. when I eat chicken, I can't wait to see the chicken disappear off my plate. It's tough eating same foods, day after day, week after week, month after month, year in year out. I learned not to eat for taste anymore. Eat to grow and feed the body what it needs.

Last edited: