©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My next cycle

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Think I am gonna do a do over of my last
100 mg prop test every other day
50 mg prop tren every other day
50 mg prop mast every other day
50 mg winstrol oil every other day
Sust on days I don't do the above - so every other day
20 mg super drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
4 weeks in between tbal or anavar
30 mk-677 pr day
3 iu hgh pr day
Or i will just do
High eq
Low test.
Mast.
Anadrol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Have you tried low Test and high Tren yet? Drop the Test down to less than 100mg/wk. replace the Winstrol with Anadrol. Replace the Masteron with EQ and bump it up to 400-600mg/wk. you'll get big and shredded at the same time.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And don't forget to eat like it's your fucking job!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
So
100mg. Test E per week.
100mg tren P pr day.
600 mg Eq. Split to every other day.
50 to 100mg anadrol pr day
I love mast to melt the bitch tits off
How long 8- 10 - 12 weeks

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I have to agree with sully, ideally what i want to do but limited with this cycle im starting.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So
100mg. Test E per week.
100mg tren P pr day.
600 mg Eq. Split to every other day.
50 to 100mg anadrol pr day
I love mast to melt the bitch tits off
How long 8- 10 - 12 weeks

Yeah, that's about it. You could easily add in some Masteron if u want, but that gets to be a ton of gear. I'd go 12-14 weeks because of the EQ. If you keep your estrogen low with some Aromasin, you won't have to worry about bitch tits.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Absolutely not. But, you're no beginner. And if you have enough Tren on hand, you can slowly increase the amount you use each week or every other week until you get to the point that the sides start to bother you too much. It's interesting to see how much Tren you can really handle.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Yeah, that's about it. You could easily add in some Masteron if u want, but that gets to be a ton of gear. I'd go 12-14 weeks because of the EQ. If you keep your estrogen low with some Aromasin, you won't have to worry about bitch tits.

Agreed on the AI, I certainly wouldn't rely on mast alone for estrogen control but with low test I doubt it will be a problem as EQ doesn't aromatize much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Agreed on the AI, I certainly wouldn't rely on mast alone for estrogen control but with low test I doubt it will be a problem as EQ doesn't aromatize much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the person. Even at 100mg/wk of Test I still have to run 12.5 mg/eod of Aromasin. The thing about Tren is that when estrogen is present it causes greater aromatization and fat deposition. When estrogen is kept low it does not, plus it increases muscle protein synthesis. We learned this from studies in cattle. That's the reason they include estrogen in the Finaplex implants that they use for finishing cattle. Without it, it doesn't add the weight that they want before they slaughter them. Human physiology is almost identical.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The most tren I have ever done was 800mg per week.
I can't do that ifI am not taking proviron with it. With out proviron I can only go up to around 500mg put week.
I get way to aggressive - it puts me in what I call breeding season - I want to kill any one getting to close to my girl - ?????

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Ok - lets make a shopping list.
4 bottles test E - some extras for the trt later
i do 200mg pr week now for my TRt
So- just for
1- bottle test
5 - bottles Eq
10 - bottles minimum of tren P
1 bottle of 100 tabs -aromasin
Box of tissues - incase trem gets to high or strait jacket.
What am I missing ?
Should it be EQ Prop or reg EQ?

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So- just for
1- bottle test
5 - bottles Eq
What am I missing ?

I've never used short ester EQ, but I hear the PIP can be killer. And where are you getting Tren P? I've never actually heard of that eater in Tren before.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Depends on the person. Even at 100mg/wk of Test I still have to run 12.5 mg/eod of Aromasin. The thing about Tren is that when estrogen is present it causes greater aromatization and fat deposition. When estrogen is kept low it does not, plus it increases muscle protein synthesis. We learned this from studies in cattle. That's the reason they include estrogen in the Finaplex implants that they use for finishing cattle. Without it, it doesn't add the weight that they want before they slaughter them. Human physiology is almost identical.

that's interesting, I believe I remember hearing that a while ago regarding raising cattle.

also, I had stopped running AIs when running test under 400mg - I was thinking that the AIs weren't necessary at that dose for me even though at 200mg/week my E is inm the mid-high range (where I live I cant get bloodwork done outside of what I get for my TRT). I had recalled cutting with tren a few times before I stopped using AIs and being incredibly leaner then during my last two runs with it where I had run 300mg test along with tren ace. I decided to run 300mg test with 300mg tren ace and add 0.25mg adex daily this run, and I am getting that lean look I had gotten a couple years ago. Not drastic but definitely noticeable. But I will say that it is much easier to know what you need in a cycle when you live in a state that allows you to get your own bloodwork!!!!

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
So- just for
1- bottle test
5 - bottles Eq
What am I missing ?

if I were running tren that high I would want to start to run caber or prami at a low dose and increase it as needed.

I would also want t o have something for my BP if I were running mk, gh, drol, and tren. I usually use 40mg telmisartan daily, on the cycle I'm on onw my bp would usually be in the high range 130/90 but now its 110/70. on what you are proposing my bp would likely be 5-10 pts higher on each end. telmisartan has also been said to assist in the bloating specifically related to gh.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just an opinion and keep in mind I don't get many sides from tren but p5p does more for me than script caber on nandro....never tried prami. The one time that I ever had an issue with soreness and puffiness the p5p ended it but that could just be me my tolerance isnt the same as most