©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My New Cycle - criticism welcome

Panacea

Mar 5, 2004
Hey,

I just finished my first cycle, which was 500mg of sustanon per week for 9 weeks. I used DBol for starting half of the cycle. I have noticed some pretty good gains from that cycle. However I have been reading that it is more effective if you take sustanon every other day. How long should I wait untill my next cycle? And for that cycle, I was thinking of taking Sustanon every other day for 12 weeks with the use of DBol for the begining of that cycle aswell. Is there alterations to this cycle or perhaps different drugs alltogether that would help maximize my gains? thses are my physical stats: 5'11, 187lbs, age 22. I have been working out for 2 and a half years. I welcome all comments and will take them into consideration. Thanks for your time.

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
I would wait another 8 weeks to start another one. Are you on PCT now? When you hit it up again I would not go with sus eod, reason being that is to much for your second cycle, I would go for something like this...
test enanthate 500mg wk 1-13
EQ 400mq wk 1-12
dbol 30mg wk 1-4
PCT wk 15-18

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Id rather use test cyp or enanthate than sustanon, but if you have it, use it. Also, like war nerve asked, are you doing PCT? How about HCG? You need to incorporate both of those into your cycles. HCG is a necessity IMO if you cycle 8 weeks or more. I would stay off cycle at least as long as you were on cycle. That includes your PCT time.

jruderock

Apr 22, 2004
the peg
i heard that taking a cycle once a year is the best way to go, but if your looking for mad results fast...i guess the sky is the limit lol
but ive heard of people taking another cycle 3-5 months prior to there last cycle so i guess its all about preference

W

wolfyEVH

some people only take off a few months like jruderock said...but most of the articles i've read say that time on=time off. but everyone is different...i'd rather be safe than sorry though...