©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My needles are M.I.A.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
This sucks, i had ordered through the company that some big red monster recommened. Well something went awry. I had a letter in the mail from the postoffice saying they left the package at the apt. office, and i went down there and they couldnt find it and cant remember if he left something. so im not sure if the num nuts had left the card and forgot to leave the package. and when i call the post office, they are as helpful as a fat chick at the 500m relays. and today is the numnuts day off who usually delivers. this sucks if i got to reorder, not that its too much $, but a hassel. gpz, they deliver quick but i dont know. and the thing is, the box shouldnt be a give away, im not sure how they ship. do u know dragoN?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im just worried they lost it or someone else grabbed it. damn bastards. i guess i'll find out tommrow morning.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah im fine with the discreetness and im just worried that some numnuts picked up my package as well. or this dumbass postman lost it or something. ah well only 5 bucks.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well i talked to the mailman this morning and he was like i dropped it off in the office and he put it in the package log where the person signs to pick it up. but the people in the office causeed me to get irrate because they were like we dont have it and she says and i quote" oh and by the way, just to let you know, we are not responsible for anything you send here." and she siad it all bitchy, and im like how are you not responsbile for a package that you take in? i got one last shot for where they said it might be, but i need to bring in my slip. i just hate knowing that someone else may have picked it up, i think if they did and they saw needles they would of took it back and that hasnt happened yet. im just going to order some more, and say fuck it, i need some anyways and if i find the other ones, then its just extra.