©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My first test and deca

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Im starting tonight my first deca and test cycle, and followed by winny towards the end. Just going to see where it takes me. I saw shamrock did the same thing back in august. hopefully he got what he was wishing for. Im going for half cc of deca and 1 cc of test on monday and thursday, and towards the end winny 1 cc every other day. HOw much can i plan to gain, if i stick to my high protein diet and working out constantly and sleeping good and all that hog wash??

W

wolfyEVH

good luck bro...you should get huge off that if you eat like a mad man!....prolly get at least 20lbs off that.....shouldve thrown in some dbol to jumpstart

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i was thinking about that, but my last dbol experience wasnt the greatest, so i've been hesitant to go back on. at least till 3 or 4 months more. yeah, im hoping for the best. any other shit i should know, like particular foods or just high in protein foods?

W

wolfyEVH

eat a ton...but try and eat as clean as possible.....lots of breads, pastas, rice, meats, eggs, dairy, etc.....try and eat every 3 hours if possible......if taking whey powder, i usually only take them in the morning and after a workout......these are the most benificial times to take whey...try and get at leat a gallon and a half of water a day and you should be set.....im starting week 4 of my test dbol cycle and i'm already up 20lbs....just keep eating, drinking lots of water, training hard, and get some rest, and you'll be growing like a weed! vitamin b6 maybe handy in case u gets gyno from the the deca....take that at like 200mg a day

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I'm assuming that will be 400mg of test per week and 300mg of deca. That would be a good starter. It's hard to say what your total gain will be. I saw from another thread that you wanted to lose a little around the middle, so you will probably replace some fat with muscle and may not see a total weight gain that you consider impressive. I would take my measurements if I were you and judge total gains by the tape measure and not the scales on this cycle.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Well i just got some whey protein to add to the cycle. on mondays and thursdays like i said its half cc of test and deca, so per week i take a 1cc of deca and 1 of test. and towards the end winny will be every other day with 1cc. im eating about 3 eggs in the morning with a shake and my whey. then for lunch i either have chicken or fish. and for dinner usually the same.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
This is my cycle that im gonna start soon...Mix 20ml Depo-Test with 6mil(50g/mil) Deca...Injections week1--> monday=1mil, Thu=1mil
week2--> monday=2mil, thu=2mil
week3--> monday=3mil, thu=3mil
week4--> monday=3mil, thu=2mil
week5--> monday=2mil, thu=1mil
week6--> monday=1mil, thu=1mil
( Use Nolvadex while doing the above )
Rest 6-8 weeks...
then Sustanon 250mil 2x per year..
What do you guys think??

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
texascreed said:
Well i just got some whey protein to add to the cycle. on mondays and thursdays like i said its half cc of test and deca, so per week i take a 1cc of deca and 1 of test. and towards the end winny will be every other day with 1cc. im eating about 3 eggs in the morning with a shake and my whey. then for lunch i either have chicken or fish. and for dinner usually the same.

Giving me how many cc you are taking per week without providing the mg concentration doesn't tell me anything.

At your bodyweight, those amounts are way too low to see any results.
I recommend 400mg per week of test and 300mg per week of deca minimum. For an optimal first cycle I would go 500mg of test per week and 400mg of deca per week, but I think 400/300 would do nicely to see how your body is going to react.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
This is my cycle that im gonna start soon...Mix 20ml Depo-Test with 6mil(50g/mil) Deca...Injections week1--> monday=1mil, Thu=1mil
week2--> monday=2mil, thu=2mil
week3--> monday=3mil, thu=3mil
week4--> monday=3mil, thu=2mil
week5--> monday=2mil, thu=1mil
week6--> monday=1mil, thu=1mil
( Use Nolvadex while doing the above )
Rest 6-8 weeks...
then Sustanon 250mil 2x per year..
What do you guys think??
Robin I don't have any experience with depot, but I can tell you that ramping up and down went out in the 70's. It is an outdated, unproductive method.
Deca takes about 4-6 weeks to really kick in so it's best used in longer cycles, like 10-12 weeks.
Sustanon is useless in my opinion. You would be much better of with cypionate or enanthate.
And, your total testosterone should equal 400mg per week minimum and deca 300mg per week minimum if you want to see results. So, 6ml of deca at 50mg/ml is 1 weeks worth of deca.
Nolvadex at this low of a level is probably a waste of time and money, but should be kept on hand in case gyno symptoms show up. It can also be used post cycle for PCT.

Last edited: