©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My experience with myofusion from gaspari nutrition

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey brothers i just wanted to share with you my experience with the myofusion... one year ago i was living in australia and i ordered 5lb of vanilla myofusion from bodybuilding.com
It was the first time i was trying them so i thought they were a good protein... when i opened the box i noticed all the small pieces of some crystalline thing very similar to sugar... i started to use them and i realized they were really sweet.. after 2/3 weeks my bf had increased surely by 2%.. so i stopped to take them and i threw em all in the bin..
i really wanted to go to a lab to test them.. but it was too expensive.. i`m sure they were plenty of fillers.
has anyone of you had similar experience with gaspari nutrition?

thanks

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have used Myofusion and SuperDump 250 and all I got was gas and the shits...to much filler and low quality crap. Similar to BSN IMHO also a garbage company.

I recommend checking out Dymatize products, the are approved and tested by the NCAA and a host of other regulatory committees as well. Not all their products are fantastic, but they are quality.

Hawk

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
WOW! Holy shit guys... I always thought gaspari was a solid brand...again, THOUGHT.

It is not often when I acknowledge and give props to non-True Nutrition products, but Dymatize ISO-100 is OUTSTANDING. It is 100% hydrolyzed whey isolate, so it is going to spike blood amino acid levels instantly. Hydrolyzed proteins are the cream of the crop for getting amino acids into your system fast but they are often very bitter. Dymatize hit a home run on this one brothers. I have only tried the pina-colada but it tastes awesome. No GI distress at all. I drink it first thing when I wake up, inta-workout and post-workout.

Give it a try with a high molecular weight carbohydrate (go for the highly branched cyclic dextrins from True Nutrition) inta and post workout and I can guarantee your muscle soreness will decrease and recovery will improve.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
All of gaspari sups are J U N K.. I got the choc myopuken and was too sweet and fulla fillers so I gave to a highschool kid on a budget for free... Dytamize is great for the budget minded but synthepure is excellent per volume to protein mg size. Trues great also haven't had any bad things like Atom stated ..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
On my next order to True Nutrition I am going to order the de-bitterized Hydrolyzed whey isolate. I'll report back with how is compares to dymatize ISO-100.

Mofo, do you still live down under? If you are trying to save a few bucks you can make some really cost effective blends at TN.com. I would suggest blending an isolate with rice protein (which has a 97% amino acid correlation to whey protein). And if you order 16+ pounds you get bulk discount and can use a discount code (ksp945) for an additional 5% off.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm also a big fan of the Iso-100

Another grey brand is Nutrabolics, they make great products

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
On my next order to True Nutrition I am going to order the de-bitterized Hydrolyzed whey isolate. I'll report back with how is compares to dymatize ISO-100.

Mofo, do you still live down under? If you are trying to save a few bucks you can make some really cost effective blends at TN.com. I would suggest blending an isolate with rice protein (which has a 97% amino acid correlation to whey protein). And if you order 16+ pounds you get bulk discount and can use a discount code (ksp945) for an additional 5% off.

unfortunately i`m not in down under anymore.. i`m back in Italy.. and i`d really love to order from true nutrition but it becomes too expensive with the shipping.. :(
anyway now i`m only using optimum nutrition, universal, ultimate and dymatize.. i guess they`re good companies right?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
unfortunately i`m not in down under anymore.. i`m back in Italy.. and i`d really love to order from true nutrition but it becomes too expensive with the shipping.. :(
anyway now i`m only using optimum nutrition, universal, ultimate and dymatize.. i guess they`re good companies right?

If I was in a pinch I would either buy Optimum or Dymatize. After looking at Nutrabolics's products when Enigmatic mentioned them, they do have some good products (assuming labels are accurate). Nutrabolics has proteins using hydrolyzed whey and other high quality ingredients.

I haven't used a Universal Nutrition product in forever, so not really sure.

A great Amino acids product if you can't get stuff from True Nutrition is Scivation xtend. I won't lie, some of the xtend flavors are better than what True Nutrition carries, and if I can get a good deal on xtend, I buy it. It is a great product to sip between meals when in a caloric deficit to reduce catabolic activity.

Although I love true nutrition, I am objective when looking at supplements and proteins and am looking for what is going to get me the most bang for my buck and has the highest quality ingredients.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
If I was in a pinch I would either buy Optimum or Dymatize. After looking at Nutrabolics's products when Enigmatic mentioned them, they do have some good products (assuming labels are accurate). Nutrabolics has proteins using hydrolyzed whey and other high quality ingredients.

A great Amino acids product if you can't get stuff from True Nutrition is Scivation xtend. I won't lie, some of the xtend flavors are better than what True Nutrition carries, and if I can get a good deal on xtend, I buy it. It is a great product to sip between meals when in a caloric deficit to reduce catabolic activity.

Although I love true nutrition, I am objective when looking at supplements and proteins and am looking for what is going to get me the most bang for my buck and has the highest quality ingredients.

i tryed xtend and i liked it. thanks for your tips.
i was thinking to get some elite whey from dymatize (due to limited budget at the moment) have you ever tryed em? i guess they`re ok, right?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

Nutrabolics is a Canadian company and the testing standards up there are highly regulated. It's not like the supplement industry in the US where it's a free for all. So I tend to be a lot more trusting of any thing coming out of Canada.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
i tryed xtend and i liked it. thanks for your tips.
i was thinking to get some elite whey from dymatize (due to limited budget at the moment) have you ever tryed em? i guess they`re ok, right?

I have not in a very long time. I switched to True Nutrition about 3 and half years ago but prior to that my daily proteins were either Dymatize Elite or Optimum 100% Whey.

Neither of these caused me issues. I did not like the Elite Fusion of the elite gourmet (stomach issues and these didn't sit well, for others they may be fine).

If you are ordering from BB.com, use coupon code: STRETCH10 it is good until August 22, 2013 for 10% off your order

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nutrabolics is a Canadian company and the testing standards up there are highly regulated. It's not like the supplement industry in the US where it's a free for all. So I tend to be a lot more trusting of any thing coming out of Canada.

This is a very true statement as many countries actually pay for the peoples health care thus quality for supplements of any kind and marketed to do what they claim in fact do as they claim unlike usa who has the disclosure not approved or whatever on lable.Many countries use herbs instead of synthetic drugs with terrible side effects to cure peoples illnesses..pretty cool i think..

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I have not in a very long time. I switched to True Nutrition about 3 and half years ago but prior to that my daily proteins were either Dymatize Elite or Optimum 100% Whey.

Neither of these caused me issues. I did not like the Elite Fusion of the elite gourmet (stomach issues and these didn't sit well, for others they may be fine).

If you are ordering from BB.com, use coupon code: STRETCH10 it is good until August 22, 2013 for 10% off your order

thanks bro