©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Cycle

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just letting people know the results from my last cycle. I done test p, tren a, dbol and avar. I usually have everything planned out but for this cycle that wasn't so. I had about 12 weeks worth of stuff. I did have a plan written out but my gf threw it out by accident. Therefore not completely sure how long I was on. I imagine about 10-12 weeks or so. I was doing about 150mg test p eod, 125mg tren eod and a kickstart of dbol at about 40mg per day. My dosages changed alittle and sometimes could have looked more like test 175mg eod and tren 150mg.

Obviously gains at the start were good and steady. Strength went up and basically everything was cool. I started the avar about week 2/3 at 40mg per day. It was my first time doing avar. I done Wildcat avar. Anyone have experiences with this brand?

I done avar at 40mg per day for 80% of the time. I didn't really feel a thing. But when I upped to 60mg the difference was apparant. I soon upped to 80mg per day and was on that for about 12 days. Well atleast I know next time I am on avar I am gonna do atleast 60mg per day but 80mg for most of the time I use it. My strength was already high and didn't change much but everything else was great. I felt like a machine in the gym and had veins popping out everywhere. By the time I was on avar at 80mg my training had changed so I wasn't trying to beat max lifts. I was mainly doing 4 sets of 20 reps for most exercises. I was mainly working on strength endurance. That approach I loved. If you really want to change things up nothing beats high volume routines for a short time (if done correctly). It just completely shocks the system and in turn can give you great gains in size, strength, vascularity etc etc. Obviously the later being more apparant because I was purposely trying to lower my water weight (and suceeding) at the time I started the high volume routine.

I would do 4 execises for most bodyparts and do 3-5 sets at 20 reps. So if that was 4 exercises and 4 sets each that would be a total of 320 reps. Sometimes it would be more... sometimes I might do 50 reps in a set. The smaller muscles groups (arms) only need a small amount of sets but for them I still done 3 exercises at 3 sets of 20 reps so about 180 reps.

Anyway I did order another vial of test p so I could extend my cycle but it was alittle too late (days). So I just started my pct. Shame really cos I ordered loads of proviron too. I wanted to use the pro in the final few weeks of my cycle as a hardening agent and a good lead up to my pct. I am 1 week into my pct. I had gyno developing (left nipple) so I am on a larger amount of nolvadex to start my pct than normal. My pct looks something like nolva 40/30/20/10 and clomid at 300mg day 1, day 2 at 200mg, days 3-12 at 100mg and days 13-21 at 50mg per day.

All in all a good cycle. I am about 15 pounds up and so far kept them all. I feel decent but not looking forward to post cycle crash. Still not fully happened but I am expecting the worst. Should be fine though. I forgot to add I am on pure Protodioscin (Bulgarian Tribulus) for my pct too. That is the best stuff you can get... best tribulus in the world. Protodioscin is the name of the saponin found in Tribulus Terrestris. So that should help matters. I was gonna take it after my pct but will probably need all the help I can get!

The month after my pct I am gonna go on synthergine to make me feel fresher etc. At the moment I am on milk thistle, artichoke and dandelion root and lots of water for my liver. I feel really good but of course low test levels is not where you wanna be at.

Money is abit short so couldn't get exactly what I wanted. But I am also gonna try some GHRP-6 in my time off. It should give me a boost. I will hopefully be getting it in the next week and will start straightaway. I only have 6 weeks worth but will order another 6 soon and if the first set is going well I will order a 3rd set of 6 weeks. I am likely to be on it during the start of my next cycle. I don't want to wait too long this time. Gonna do about 750mg test e and about 400-500mg eq with a kickstart of 40mg dbol and 25mg adrol. I might up the 25mg to 50mg but will go on feel. I plan to run that for about 12-14 weeks.

Let me know if you guys plan to do anything similar. It was a good cycle. Abit up and down but I had fun.

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Thanks for your first hand experience Elvia! You're always very thorough and it sounds like you're doing well...Now I'm compelled to up my Ana dosage;)

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Just letting people know the results from my last cycle. I done test p, tren a, dbol and avar. I usually have everything planned out but for this cycle that wasn't so. I had about 12 weeks worth of stuff. I did have a plan written out but my gf threw it out by accident. Therefore not completely sure how long I was on. I imagine about 10-12 weeks or so. I was doing about 150mg test p eod, 125mg tren eod and a kickstart of dbol at about 40mg per day. My dosages changed alittle and sometimes could have looked more like test 175mg eod and tren 150mg.

did you do any HCG with your cycle? It really helps me through PCT.

Obviously gains at the start were good and steady. Strength went up and basically everything was cool. I started the avar about week 2/3 at 40mg per day. It was my first time doing avar. I done Wildcat avar. Anyone have experiences with this brand?

sorry I only know about B/P

I done avar at 40mg per day for 80% of the time. I didn't really feel a thing. But when I upped to 60mg the difference was apparant. I soon upped to 80mg per day and was on that for about 12 days. Well atleast I know next time I am on avar I am gonna do atleast 60mg per day but 80mg for most of the time I use it. My strength was already high and didn't change much but everything else was great. I felt like a machine in the gym and had veins popping out everywhere. By the time I was on avar at 80mg my training had changed so I wasn't trying to beat max lifts. I was mainly doing 4 sets of 20 reps for most exercises. I was mainly working on strength endurance. That approach I loved. If you really want to change things up nothing beats high volume routines for a short time (if done correctly). It just completely shocks the system and in turn can give you great gains in size, strength, vascularity etc etc. Obviously the later being more apparant because I was purposely trying to lower my water weight (and suceeding) at the time I started the high volume routine.

I would do 4 execises for most bodyparts and do 3-5 sets at 20 reps. So if that was 4 exercises and 4 sets each that would be a total of 320 reps. Sometimes it would be more... sometimes I might do 50 reps in a set. The smaller muscles groups (arms) only need a small amount of sets but for them I still done 3 exercises at 3 sets of 20 reps so about 180 reps.

Anyway I did order another vial of test p so I could extend my cycle but it was alittle too late (days). So I just started my pct. Shame really cos I ordered loads of proviron too. I wanted to use the pro in the final few weeks of my cycle as a hardening agent and a good lead up to my pct. I am 1 week into my pct. I had gyno developing (left nipple) so I am on a larger amount of nolvadex to start my pct than normal. My pct looks something like nolva 40/30/20/10 and clomid at 300mg day 1, day 2 at 200mg, days 3-12 at 100mg and days 13-21 at 50mg per day.

DUDE !!! that is a long time of every day pinning. Im sure you were feeling like a pin cushin by this time.

All in all a good cycle. I am about 15 pounds up and so far kept them all. I feel decent but not looking forward to post cycle crash. Still not fully happened but I am expecting the worst. Should be fine though. I forgot to add I am on pure Protodioscin (Bulgarian Tribulus) for my pct too. That is the best stuff you can get... best tribulus in the world. Protodioscin is the name of the saponin found in Tribulus Terrestris. So that should help matters. I was gonna take it after my pct but will probably need all the help I can get!

Thanks for tthe heads up on this. I will go get some right now.

The month after my pct I am gonna go on synthergine to make me feel fresher etc. At the moment I am on milk thistle, artichoke and dandelion root and lots of water for my liver. I feel really good but of course low test levels is not where you wanna be at.

Money is abit short so couldn't get exactly what I wanted. But I am also gonna try some GHRP-6 in my time off. It should give me a boost. I will hopefully be getting it in the next week and will start straightaway. I only have 6 weeks worth but will order another 6 soon and if the first set is going well I will order a 3rd set of 6 weeks. I am likely to be on it during the start of my next cycle. I don't want to wait too long this time. Gonna do about 750mg test e and about 400-500mg eq with a kickstart of 40mg dbol and 25mg adrol. I might up the 25mg to 50mg but will go on feel. I plan to run that for about 12-14 weeks.

Let me know if you guys plan to do anything similar. It was a good cycle. Abit up and down but I had fun.

This was very good information. Thanks for the post. I will be a good read for people wanting to learn. as always you are very informative.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

This was very good information. Thanks for the post. I will be a good read for people wanting to learn. as always you are very informative.

Hi Kaju, I did use HCG in this cycle. Ideally I would have used it at about week 5 then again about week 10 or so. Or even 3 times in the cycle duration. But I didn't get some till later in my cycle. It wasn't a must so I wasn't too bothered but yeah I defo wanted some for the run up to my pct.

I had 2 amps of 2500IU. The first set I done in about week 7 or so. I done that in 2 injections which was too much. Reason being I only had sterile water at the time so had to use it fast (2 days of each other). For about 3 days I had trouble in the downstairs department cos of the HCG... for 1 day I couldn't get a hard on at all. I love HCG for the opposite reason to my problem. Whenever I do an injection of about 500-600IU I moreorless get a hard on for about 6 hours afterwards... reason why I love the stuff :) When I used the second set it didn't disappoint. I just done 4 small injections in the week before my pct.

HCG is very strong so people should use it wisely. I don't see the need in constant injections throughout a cycle. Everyone has a different opinion and different methods work best for different people. My opinion as changed about 10 times on the subject but I defo believe in my approach now. I like to use it in a cycle at intervals as it aids future recovery and gets things working again.

When I get the peptide I am gonna be doing 4 injections of 100-150mcg daily. That because you can't use it effectively when dosing more than 200mcg (maybe 300mcg). It's best to be used throughout the day. I am gonna do 1 in the morning, after work, before the gym and then before bed. So when I start my bulking cycle that should be fun... not. I don't mind injecting but I defo will feel like a pin cushion.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
80 mg of var per day :)
I Know that wasnt cheap.

If money were no problem for me Id be On Var and HGH for Life.
Anavar Just Makes me feel Good, probably my favorite oral, Just also happens to be the most expensive.

Glad to hear all went well Elvia and thanks for the updates.
Curious to hear your opinion on the peptide research your about to try. Im kind of out of the loop when it comes to the peptides. goodluck buddy

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
80 mg of var per day :)
I Know that wasnt cheap.

If money were no problem for me Id be On Var and HGH for Life.
Anavar Just Makes me feel Good, probably my favorite oral, Just also happens to be the most expensive.

Glad to hear all went well Elvia and thanks for the updates.
Curious to hear your opinion on the peptide research your about to try. Im kind of out of the loop when it comes to the peptides. goodluck buddy

Thanks everyone. Raj I will keep you posted on how I find the peptide. It sounds very interesting. Although everything I read contrasts against each other. I don't know if I am gonna put on 10 pounds or stay the same. According to many accounts it will put size on me better than anything. I seriously doubt that. It makes you crazy hungry so I imagine that is the reason for people gaining weight on it. I imagine it will just give me a good boost which will be needed as I am started to feel alittle lazy. Gonna have my little pre gym stack to get me in the mood cos I am struggling after 10 hours of work.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I too am out of the loop on the peptides. Im looking foward to hearing what you have to say aobut it.