©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Must need supplements for bodybuilders?

Michael123

Aug 1, 2014
Dallas
www.pillstorerx.com
Hey guys,

I started hitting the gym after a years break. I am doing bodybuilding workouts. I would like to know what supplements I need for muscle growth. recovery. At the moment this is my routine:
Vitamin's:
- Vitamin C
- Fish oil

Workout days:

I am taking Adrenol 8 for pre workout.
5g Glutemine before and afterworkout
1 Glass Milk before and after workout
1x Banana after workout.

Rest days:
5g Glutemine in the morning
Eat any healthy item in the morning.

Please let me know your thoughts. And I also don't want to break the bank on these supplements. The cheaper the better
But tell me if I missed something vital½
Thanks.

-Happy bumping.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
A-AKG
Creatine
BCAA
Gummy vitamins.... steal them from my kids. Hahaha

Then lots of eggs, milk, fish and bison meat.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm a back to basics with most things. I do use liver support supps and depending on what kind of cycle I'll add some pre workout things but lots of meat, eggs and chicken. Yams, potatoes and rice....if I had more money I might get a little fancy though. :)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I love milk too :) But remember amino acids can compete with each other and dilute the effect of a specific combo. Example if you mix an akg mix with milk or PRO powder you make your akg useless...its just another amino.

Me I stick with proven science backed stuff and don't buy any watered down proprietary blend crap.
CM
Glutamine
BCAA
Pro powder

Hawk

kshtiji

Banned
Oct 22, 2014
everyone has own choice suggested me to use eggs white,meat,protein shakes and brown rice are best and most effective..

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Must need supplements?

None actually.

But if I had to pick one, it would be protein powder. I don't care if it's whey, casein, egg etc. As long as it's quality.

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
Besides all the normal stuff. For me melatonin.I have always had problems sleeping.Without sleep you cant recoop.This might not be for everyone but this is the most important part of growth for me is sleep.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Besides all the normal stuff. For me melatonin.I have always had problems sleeping.Without sleep you cant recoop.This might not be for everyone but this is the most important part of growth for me is sleep.

Agree totally. I take melatonin every night bc I have sleep troubles too. Melatonin has been a life saver for me. I take other supps too but this is one of the most important ones for myself personally

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I use 5mg each evening at bedtime and it seems to hit about 20 minutes after I take it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
gotta be careful with melatonin, its a hormone.....I worked a night shift for two months taking 5-10mg of melatonin in the mornings and gained 10 pounds of fat...dont know how much of the weight gain was the stress of staying awake at night and how much of it was the melatonin but when I google searched it I found many people claiming massive weight gain over several years of supplementation

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
gotta be careful with melatonin, its a hormone.....I worked a night shift for two months taking 5-10mg of melatonin in the mornings and gained 10 pounds of fat...dont know how much of the weight gain was the stress of staying awake at night and how much of it was the melatonin but when I google searched it I found many people claiming massive weight gain over several years of supplementation

Huh I never knew it could do that. I must not have anything to worry about because I've been taking it for at least 3 years now and haven't had any issues...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Wow. I've never thought about it doing that. Now you got me thinking

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Don't bother me one bit. Been taking it for years now. With out it I'm lucky to get 3-4 hours of sleep