©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

muscle cramping??

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
anyone get muscle cramps from anavar?im also using a new creatine called kre-alkalyn ..i dont know if this has any effect on any thing...but i am getting a muscle cramp in my pecs and back muscles....anyone have a clue???

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
powerpress said:
anyone get muscle cramps from anavar?im also using a new creatine called kre-alkalyn ..i dont know if this has any effect on any thing...but i am getting a muscle cramp in my pecs and back muscles....anyone have a clue???
Funny you should ask that. I'm a relative AAS newbie and tried var with test and winny with test. this year. I too had occasional severe muscle cramps in my hamstrings after runs, and a severe glut. cramp one eve after some squats on the test and var. I also get what I think is the equivalent of a huge "pump" when swimming while on test & var.....feels like my shoulders and tri's are gonna explode or cramp for life after even a few kilometers. Completely resolved about 2 1/2 to 3 wk off cycle.

I'd be very interested to hear what some of the vets here think about that.

Stealth.