©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr Newbie

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
Would like to say Hello to everybody in this forum , this is my first posting here. I'm 34 yrs old and have been training for a about 3 yrs. Got tired of T-boosters and decided to try out some UG stuff i got from a friend at work. This is my first "cycle" , lest see how it goes. Was going to save some cash to mail order a complete cycle for my wife and me , but decided to go for what was available on hand: Trem and prop.... sucks!. What do you guys think

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o said:
Would like to say Hello to everybody in this forum , this is my first posting here. I'm 34 yrs old and have been training for a about 3 yrs. Got tired of T-boosters and decided to try out some UG stuff i got from a friend at work. This is my first "cycle" , lest see how it goes. Was going to save some cash to mail order a complete cycle for my wife and me , but decided to go for what was available on hand: Trim and prop.... sucks!. What do you guy think

welcome aboard bro. glad you came over

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
Thanks Healthfreak!!

Thanks Healthfreak , My wife put in my 4 prop shot this morning and she is loving the side effects:D . I am going e.o.d. on the prop and going to start with the trembolone today e.o.d. too. Was crazy , the first 2 shots gave me a fever 100 plus!! and the shits!! all that is over now , I read something about the Test Flu and how test lowers one inmune system so i sucked it up and took 600mg of ibuprofen 1 hr after the shot. I was skeptical about the UG products and had to wait until a friend used them for a couple of weeks to get my own. was 274 lbs last week this worning i am 284 lbs ......water?

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o said:
Thanks Healthfreak , My wife put in my 4 prop shot this morning and she is loving the side effects:D . I am going e.o.d. on the prop and going to start with the trembolone today e.o.d. too. Was crazy , the first 2 shots gave me a fever 100 plus!! and the shits!! all that is over now , I read something about the Test Flu and how test lowers one inmune system so i sucked it up and took 600mg of ibuprofen 1 hr after the shot. I was skeptical about the UG products and had to wait until a friend used them for a couple of weeks to get my own. was 274 lbs last week this worning i am 284 lbs ......water?

most is probably water. but don't worry, eat everything in sight, lift hard, do a good pct and you will gain plenty of muscle. did your friend tell you how to do post-cycle therapy? if not, just search for pct on this forum and read up. :)

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
Can't Find P.C.T.

I know a little about Post cycle therapy , but my friend cant get a hold of any HCG or Tamo,Clomi. To me the weekend at the old mex border is a good solution will have to ask for a couple of days off at work , mail order sounds nice do you guys recomend 500 min and ship domestic? would isatest+novedexXT+attitude combination do the PCT trick? Best Regards......

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
P.c.t.!

max lift said:
I have used http://www.chemoneresearch.com/ they are domestic the stuff is liquid tastes like shit but works , maybe have a look around the site as well hopefully one of the sponsors has the stuff as well,

and welcome to anasci
Thank you Maxlift for the info i'll take a look at it, Does any UG make HCG or tamo , Sorry for all the questions!!!
Of the subject I'm running out of shot sites , both of my gluteus maximus are sore like a M.F. , so I had to use the outer part of my quadriceps to alternate hopefully this will give enough time for my butt to heal!!!.
I like this Ten+Prop mix , I have gained strenght about 25% more in 2 weeks so i guess is working. The tren is darker than the prop both come in 20 ml and both have no labels weird.

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
Hey Andrew!!

Hey Andrew thanks for the info and your help , I do apreciate it. Looks like all the hard work at the gym is paying off : My cardio stamina has increased , strenght and bulk also. No signs of gyno up until now , I am gaining lots of pounds 290 right now some of it is fat because of the estriol aromatizing from the PROP. Going to have to get some anti-estrogen and HCG for PCT pretty soon....:)

Last edited:

m8o8r8e8n8a8z8o

Jun 13, 2006
pct

I started PCT with Nolva + tribulus , it looks like is working very well right now.
Nolva makes me feel like shit , the first couple of days thats why i'm taking it at night.