©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Most Moronic Phrase You've Heard a Non-AS user say

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
about AS

My personal favorite is, 'steroids make your dick smaller' thats one thing i hear constantly that pisses me off. The thing is i have a bigger wanker that most non-AS users because of increased circulation.
Another one i hear a lot expecially at the gym is, 'any one can look like that if they take steroids.' Truth is, no they can't.

Alright enough with my rant, feel free to post up your favorite phrase you've heard.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I hate it when people think you inject steroids like heroin intraveinously....tards

W

wolfyEVH

those are all good ones....

1. your dick shrinks
2. You're stupid injecting into your veins
3. You're gonna kill your girlfriend
4. You're gonna get addicted to other drugs
5. Its horrible for your health
6. you're gonna grow boobs
7. you're gonna be sterile for the rest of your life

they also think that its the miracle drug that makes you lift 50lbs more on your bench if you take it right before going to the gym. They don't realize that food is the most important part of making steroids work right and it takes dedication and hard work.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
hahah.. all good ones..
One ironic thing i always hear, is that steroids are bad for you, yet they have been proven to increase life span, as well as the overall quality of life.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i like the one that everyone can look like that also. they have no idea hwo much it takes.

W

wolfyEVH

Aratesticle said:
you can get HIV because steroid users share needles...lol

lol..thats a great one.....what dumbfuck shares their needles, besides heroin users.....you can get 100 needles and syringes for like 20 bucks.

also people compare it rec drugs......its no where near a recreational drug. We don't take steroids to get high or stoned...getting high is for losers. We don't murder people and rob stores to support our "drug habit"....Plastic surgery, breast implants, etc are all more harmful than steroids also.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
We don't murder people and rob stores to support our "drug habit"....Plastic surgery, breast implants, etc are all more harmful than steroids also.

We hang out on street corners and beg. It's so demeaning.
"Hey big man, let me hold a dollar".

OK my favorite is, "steroids make you sterile".

Know what they call a bodybuilder who relies on steroids for birth control?

DADDY

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I love it when they say, "Muscles from steroids are fake and when you stop taking that stuff, it will all turn to fat!"

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I love it when they say, "Muscles from steroids are fake and when you stop taking that stuff, it will all turn to fat!"
I take it back, that is my favorite. I forgot about that one. Is there no one who understands simple physics? If they did, they would know that is impossible.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
actually it has been known to LOWER sperm count, but hardly ever erase the chance of being able to get someone pregnate. I know dozens of guys who have gotten their wive's pregnate during cycles and even after years and years of AS use.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
actually it has been known to LOWER sperm count, but hardly ever erase the chance of being able to get someone pregnate. I know dozens of guys who have gotten their wive's pregnate during cycles and even after years and years of AS use.

there are studies that show weekly injections of test is 99% effective for birth control...the guys that get their women pregnant from this, i find hard to believe....either they dont know the exact date when the baby was conceived, or they got the girl pregnant in the first few weeks of their cycle. Once your HTPA is shut down, you should not be producing anything.

W

wolfyEVH

'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They dis-covered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinu-ing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injec-tions produced minimal side effects."

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
here's one...steroids will not only my your dick and testicles shrink but you'll have bad breath and go bald fast. hmmmm.......no problems in that department