©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MMMMMM Prop!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well, as a former member of the no test club, all I can say is mmmmm Test! Like the Prop! Definatley mixes well with my Masteron and Oral T!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
What's test? is that testosterone? OMG is that what your talking about?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
Well, as a former member of the no test club, all I can say is mmmmm Test! Like the Prop! Definatley mixes well with my Masteron and Oral T!
Damn. That sounds like the vets on this board actually know what they are talking about. There goes the board reputation.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Before I got here I wanted to run my first cycle with Primo at 200/week. Glad I got here or I would have wasted my money.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
Damn. That sounds like the vets on this board actually know what they are talking about. There goes the board reputation.

U know I always respected the advice of the Vets DR, and even advocate it to the newbs. I just went my own way because I wanted to. It was never a question of me believing their advice was correct.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
a-bomb83 said:
good to hear jay. what doses are you running?

I run Oral T at 60mg ED, 100mg of masteron, and 100mg of Test Prop EOD. I will continue this for the next 5 or 6 weeks (will drop the oral t in the next 2), stop for 6 or 8 and then start a REAL cycle for the fall/winter. As you can see (newbs take heed) I did things very backwards/sideways/upsidedown. Done correctly, I would have taken Oral -T and prop right from the get go, dropped the Oral T at 6 weeks continued with the Prop and added Masteron for the last 4 weeks or so. Stick with the vets and just take test E at 500mg per week......it's easier! :p

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
I'm not. The sides are way too harsh for me. It's an excellent steroid for those who get low or no sides. I'm just not that lucky.
So I guess it just depends on how ya react to it eh.........I didn't know that it was so effective, I haven't really heard that many vets talk about it in hear

I didn't mean to jump on this thread either.......sorry freejay

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Zaven said:
So I guess it just depends on how ya react to it eh.........I didn't know that it was so effective, I haven't really heard that many vets talk about it in hear

I didn't mean to jump on this thread either.......sorry freejay

Some boards swear that test and tren are all you will ever need. If you respond favorably (sides don't effect you too much), tren is an awsome steroid.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Hmmmmmm.........why is recommended to use at the end of a cycle as opposed to the start....I've read were the last 6 wks of a cycle is best..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:
Are all the vets in here big fans of Fina.......
I will probably try it, as my real goal is to try as many exotic chemicalls as possible..... not to get big and look great! LOL! As to the sides of Tren, some get em, some dont. Based on how my body seems to be reacting to the few types of gear I have tried so far, I'm going to say I don't seem to have side effect issues. Tren has a long list of POSSIBLE side effects, but is more anabolic than Test, and potentially more effective if you want to give it a shot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
I will probably try it, as my real goal is to try as many exotic chemicalls as possible..... not to get big and look great! LOL! As to the sides of Tren, some get em, some dont. Based on how my body seems to be reacting to the few types of gear I have tried so far, I'm going to say I don't seem to have side effect issues. Tren has a long list of POSSIBLE side effects, but is more anabolic than Test, and potentially more effective if you want to give it a shot.

Be careful with that. I don't get sides or gyno from any other steroid either, but tren kicks my butt.

I would recommend for anyone who wants to try tren, go with the acetate ester the first time. If you do develop harsh sides you can quit and it will clear your system in a day or two. If you use a longer ester and experience harsh sides, it could take up to two weeks to clear your system.

My sides are unbelievable night sweats and breathing and stamina problems while on tren. It made me strong, though not as strong as some people experience, but I usually work out for about an hour. While on tren, 15 minutes of working out made me so tired, I wanted to go home and go to bed.