©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mj Verdict

GUILTY or INNOCENT

• GUILTY!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • NOT GUILTY!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Onother OJ Simpson........

Money and Fame will buy his guilty ass a free ticket.................

:thumbsdow Michael Jackson :sniper:

Mike (not jackson) :smoker:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
smikey211 said:

I dunno about that... But the freaky dumbass should've learned the first time in court that its not cool to have sleepovers with little boys,Michael. And who the fuk are these psycho parents who send their kids to spend the night with peter pan after he's been in court once already for the very same thing....Fukkin' worlds upside down!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
smikey211 said:

I dunno about that... But the freaky dumbass should've learned the first time in court that its not cool to have sleepovers with little boys,Michael. And who the fuk are these psycho parents who send their kids to spend the night with peter pan after he's been in court once already for the very same thing....Fukkin' worlds upside down!

Agreed, if he is found guilty, the parents should be busted for neglegence.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
To be perfectly honest.....I could give a shit about MJ, his transgressions, or anything else on the news right now. Too busy gettin huge, banging snatch, doing 60mph on the boat, etc!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, that fucking sucks. with as many accusations he has, they have to be true. what the fuck, he gets off, yet i cant get this damn class b misdameanor off my record?? wtf.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
TexasCreed said:
yeah, that fucking sucks. with as many accusations he has, they have to be true. what the fuck, he gets off, yet i cant get this damn class b misdameanor off my record?? wtf.

U gotta go platinum before you get your "Get out of jail free" card!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
when they were telling info about the jurors, the majority of them said they liked michael's music and danced to it and all that crap. seems biased but whatever. michael will get in trouble again.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
To be perfectly honest.....I could give a shit about MJ, his transgressions, or anything else on the news right now. Too busy gettin huge, banging snatch, doing 60mph on the boat, etc!
Hey. I second that...This was all I had to say on the subject

W

wolfyEVH

MaSTa LifTa said:
why do you say that wolfy?

he didnt do anything.....

1. he had a horrible/terrible childhood
2. He likes to act like a kid and be a kid and hang with kids because he never did that when he was younger. He's got problems, but he's not a molester.
3. People just want money
4. Parents shouldnt be letting kids stay with Jacko.....

even if he WAS guilty which he wasnt, he has the money to be not guilty. For those of you who say guilty, i take it you did not really pay attention to the trial and all the stuff that went on. You should know that the lady who took him to trial in the first place has a huge history of suing people, to try to get some cash. Just a waste of time and money for something like this to happen.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
even if he WAS guilty which he wasnt, he has the money to be not guilty.

The guy is 270 million dollars in debt. All he has is the rights to the Beatles that he keeps borrowing money against. Just like Tyson who is 35 million in debt. I don't see how people can be that careless with their money.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
The guy is 270 million dollars in debt.

wtf................... the creditors cut me off at 35 grand..... which I will not pay back by the way...lol Thank god for being young and bunkruptcy being forgiveness....... lol