©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

missing a meal

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
What do you do when your in the gym so long you miss a meal. Right ive been in the gym 3 hours and dont feel lime stopping 2 hours on sholders alone. Working biceps not did a payment on curles then. Back down till I couldn't cure 10 lbs. Doing hammers now then triceps

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What do you do when your in the gym so long you miss a meal. Right ive been in the gym 3 hours and dont feel lime stopping 2 hours on sholders alone. Working biceps not did a payment on curles then. Back down till I couldn't cure 10 lbs. Doing hammers now then triceps

This is something you should be doing anyways-

But you should be taking in an "intra workout" drink

Mine looks like-
15-20g bcaas
40-60g dextrose
10g creatine

Or I do wpi in place of the bcaas

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I wasn't planning on being there that long. lol. But when the DMAA kicked in for some reason I was so focused that I couldn't stop on my sholders. I spent well over 90 mins on my sholders then went to bi's and tri's it was great.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
missing a meal is just shocking the body. I would reasonably think if its once in a while it could be a good thing. possibly your body could increase metabolism and use body fat for energy, and I know damn well it wont eat away muscle or not build it. you need to starve yourself to be catabolic, but your on AAS and constantly anabolic.

when im cutting, ill do a fasting diet. its healthy and safe and eq or tren helps to not loose muscle. it works for my body but you may be different. if you look at most africans and asians, they have low bodyfat and look young as shit. its their low calorie diet and fasting if they dont have food.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I wasn't planning on being there that long. lol. But when the DMAA kicked in for some reason I was so focused that I couldn't stop on my sholders. I spent well over 90 mins on my sholders then went to bi's and tri's it was great.
It does that to me too :D

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Delts and traps. chest use to be my best but I think my delts grew on me. I have to thank Rich Piana for that. His delts are an inspiration. I just have to figure out something to make my obliques that are non calisthenic

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Well my thing is that I have narrow clavicles so I like to pump them so that j actually look wide
Eventually they became one of my better body parts