©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mint chocolate protein shake

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm a mint lover. Mojitoes , icecream .or Just to chew on.
Here it grows like a weed. So it's plentiful.

Here's today's drink.
2 scoop ionized chocolate whey
5 mint leaves. .3 inch long
Ice
Water
Splash of almond milk.
Ib shamrockin shake. Good anti e and liver cleaner too.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I just realized I like Mojitoes cause the hot chick bartender has to muddle the mint and ice which creates jiggle action of her chest..Kinda like reverse trampoline but she stands still??. Hear me now?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
There are two substances I can not eat without ending up in the hospital (last time, my esophagus literally burned away from my stomach...6 week hospital stay back in 2006)

What are they? Chocolate and Mint.

Thanks, IB, for giving my ex the recipe to kill me....LOL!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
There are two substances I can not eat without ending up in the hospital (last time, my esophagus literally burned away from my stomach...6 week hospital stay back in 2006)

What are they? Chocolate and Mint.

Thanks, IB, for giving my ex the recipe to kill me....LOL!

Are u kidding.? Fresh mint? Switch out the mint for motà and chocolate for vanilla..sorry..lol..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ewwww choc and mint... If I need to induce vomiting I'd go buy a box of those little poisonous junior mints. Just nasty..... Sorry IB . My sister would love it though. She would eat those junior mints by the box at the movies .
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ewwwwwww? T just said ewwwww..lol..that word reminds me of the girl talking on the start of sir mix a lots song "I like big butts" ..
We are in yr 2000 T..lol..
Does your sis freeze her Jr mints? I do..yummmmm..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ewwwwwww? T just said ewwwww..lol..that word reminds me of the girl talking on the start of sir mix a lots song "I like big butts" ..
We are in yr 2000 T..lol..
Does your sis freeze her Jr mints? I do..yummmmm..

Thats my favorite song....