©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mind game

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Being "off" is a real mind f'r. I hate that feeling of getting smaller, losing size. I hit 210lbs on this cycle. I'm 6' so that's not "big" by any means but it's the biggest I've ever been and when a day goes by when someone doesn't mention how big you are, it messes with your head. My wife knows when it is bothering me because she'll just walk by me and say, "you're not getting smaller, relax." I can't seem to find that point of satisfaction that I thought would eventually come with training. Anyone else experience this?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
Being "off" is a real mind f'r. I hate that feeling of getting smaller, losing size. I hit 210lbs on this cycle. I'm 6' so that's not "big" by any means but it's the biggest I've ever been and when a day goes by when someone doesn't mention how big you are, it messes with your head. My wife knows when it is bothering me because she'll just walk by me and say, "you're not getting smaller, relax." I can't seem to find that point of satisfaction that I thought would eventually come with training. Anyone else experience this?

I can totally relate bro. I remember DR named some type of disorder where a person basically always veiws his or her self smaller than what they are. This is exactly how I always see myself. Being off my cycle makes it ten times worse! I look in the mirror all the time to see how much mass I've lost. I play mind games with myself about energy and strength levels at the gym. It really sucks to feel this way but I guess that's just who I am. I almost considered bridging on my first cycle but lucky for me the voice inside my head talked me out of it!! My next cycle is already planned and I'm counting down the days!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Dont let it get to you. Just keep hitting it hard no matter how depressing it is. NEVER GIVE UP! If you keep at it, your system will kick back on, and you will gain from where you were previously (Before you cycled). Then when its time again to start back at it, you'll be excited and ready to go. Keep a record of where you are at before and after each cycle. If you keep at it, you'll be amazed at what you gain & keep over time.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
we all can, i've been off since late february, it sucks like hell, i've gotten leaner,and more defined, but still smaller. cant wait to go back on.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I wouldn't really recommend those drugs. 1.) They take a long time (anywhere from 1-3 months) to totally work and 2.) People get pretty bad withdrawal symptoms when coming off of them.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
I wouldn't really recommend those drugs. 1.) They take a long time (anywhere from 1-3 months) to totally work and 2.) People get pretty bad withdrawal symptoms when coming off of them.
I was on zoloft and it made me have crazy ass mood swings.........I stopped cold turkey and feel great ever since.....

it did take about a week to get thru the withdrawls.....(flu like symptoms)

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:

Dont take massive doses, I have been prescribed all of them in low doses, within a week I felt something from all of them. mostly they made me really tired. Afterwards though I felt alot better. Now I have not done a cycle so I could not tell you the type of depression anyone suffers from when coming off. From what I understand though when coming off a cycle depression is typical; why not take the bull by the horns rather than getting gored?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
In my opinion, it's just a slippery slope. You feel bad when coming off of juice, so you take sertraline, when you come off that you feel bad so you need to take something else. It's just my thought to mess around with the least amount of meds possible, especially drugs for depression.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
There's other ways around it other than turning to another form of drug to hold you off

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Zaven said:
I was on zoloft and it made me have crazy ass mood swings.........I stopped cold turkey and feel great ever since.....

it did take about a week to get thru the withdrawls.....(flu like symptoms)
same for me, zoloft made me feel worse

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
STEELADDICTION said:
I can totally relate bro. I remember DR named some type of disorder where a person basically always veiws his or her self smaller than what they are. This is exactly how I always see myself. Being off my cycle makes it ten times worse! I look in the mirror all the time to see how much mass I've lost. I play mind games with myself about energy and strength levels at the gym. It really sucks to feel this way but I guess that's just who I am. I almost considered bridging on my first cycle but lucky for me the voice inside my head talked me out of it!! My next cycle is already planned and I'm counting down the days!!!

the disorder is call 'bigorexia.' pretty much the exact opposite of anorexia. it happens to most people that are into bb. its primarily because doing this is a very vane thing and we are constantly looking in the mirror at ourselves. but we all survive, and its no big deal. you just have to realize that its all in your head, and be able to differenciate between whats real and when your brain is fucking with you. :D

P

pincrusher

to solve the problem just dont ever come off :D
this is actually a reason why so many average guys stay on almost year round, they are afraid to loose even a few lbs post cycle.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Yeah right

STATE CHAMP said:
Yes It Can. Every Couple Of Months Double What You Just Took For The Previous Few Months

Although this is true, you will also have to spend so much money on HCG to keep your own test production from shutting down for life it aint even worth it..... Unless you make 100 g's a year...... I mean you have to double up on gear and do the Hcg thearpy every 3 weeks.....

Hey I didn;t want to come off cycle myself .... and have lost alot of motivation in doing so but was too afraid of the sides.... After alot of thought, and advice from Kell and Pin I took my break and am now counting down the days..........

Mike

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've heard of people going all year round, they take it say 750 for 4 weeks 250 for 2 for a while and then 1000 for 4 weeks 350 for 2 and so on