©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mil Apo Adresses

BodybuilderFF

Sep 14, 2005
hey im new here and a member. im in the desert right now. afganistan. :sniper: can you guys give me advise on ordering from souces from your site to ship to apo addresses. im here for at least a year. like will domestic shipments still go to customs if shipped to me. its still a u.s. adress. should i do it, thats what iim asking. thanks for your time.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
I am not in the military, but arent packages inspected? I mean you are in afganistan.

taylor26

Aug 16, 2005
U.S.A.
hey bro I don't know I would be willing to take that chance just in case you get busted because like ajc. said they might inspect your packages...I'm sure they don't take their incoming mail lightly.

BodybuilderFF

Sep 14, 2005
well thanks guys for the info. I order liquid nolva like a month ago without any problems getting here. because i did a SD cycle. which was sent to me, but that was before it got discontinued. well i wish i got the answer i wanted. geez, i just though this would be a great place to do a cycle, since i could eat all i want when i want. all cooked too.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
damn sucks bro. WOuld it be possible to send it to some one you know thats not in the military. DO you know anyone? when theres unlimited food thats hard to pass up.

P

pincrusher

i would try to become friends with a local and use them as a mailing receiver instead of a military apo box. to damn risky if you get caught and the military likes to inspect packages from time to time especially if they suspect anything. with a local, for a few american dollars they might be willing to receive packages for ya.

BodybuilderFF

Sep 14, 2005
well i am on a us base, but im not active duty. im a contractor over here helping em out. do you think that will make any difference? about the locals, i dont know if you could trust them, and i dont think they get mail either, expecially because the election are right around the courner. i have a frien here that works with me that he said if i pay for it, through card or whatever, that i could send it to him. what do you guys think?

also my friend said if you got cought with em, he told me to say to them that i saw a ad on get huge in a magizine,or on the internet. and i didnt know it was steroids, i didnt know that i could get iligal items on the internet. kinda play dumb you know?

Last edited: