©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MIA for a while

Perfection

May 2, 2013
Hey guys just wanted to drop in again and reintroduce myself again. I'm perfection and I'm trying to become a pro bodybuilder just you all on here. I'm down for advise and giving advise if I'm knowledgeable in the area that we are talking about. Please feel free to hit me up and talk about anything that you want to talk about weather it be about diets or workouts. I'm down for what ever. Later
Perfection

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Hey guys just wanted to drop in again and reintroduce myself again. I'm perfection and I'm trying to become a pro bodybuilder just you all on here. I'm down for advise and giving advise if I'm knowledgeable in the area that we are talking about. Please feel free to hit me up and talk about anything that you want to talk about weather it be about diets or workouts. I'm down for what ever. Later
Perfection

Welcome Perfection. Speaking for myself, that "Pro Bodybuilder" ship left a long time ago. The reason I like this forum is because the people here are very helpful and look out for each other. I hope you found a home here and stop by regularly. :welcome:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Perfection

:welcome: back. This is a great place to learn and share.

Perfection

May 2, 2013
Thanks guys for the warm welcome back. I hope all are have a great Father's Day weekend. I will be dropping in more often for advise and recommendation on types of workouts diets and gear. I've been in this since I was 16 years of age and I'm now 36. Things change and we all can learn from each other. Thanks again for the warm welcome back.