©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

metformin....Damn good for you!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I've used it as well but it is way more expensive. $30 for 60 tabs. I get 500-500mg tabs of metformin for $80

That is cheap for metformin! Are there potency/identity issues at that price or is it pharmacy grade, if you know? Does metformin improve lipid profile?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It was all pharma back then, dudcki. I didn't get anything from it, did my research and use 'slin more effectively, with much better results. Metformin has effective uses, but getting big quality muscle out of it is not one of them, "imo".

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
metformin is great when used with insulin. its also great for refeeding muscles quickly. 2g a day will have you full and tight in two days of extremely heavy carb eating with mainly muscle cell being activated.

when used to bridge insulin, it helps recover insulin sensitivity. say for the person using humalog 2x a day 4x a week for 4 weeks. in order to stimulate ones one insulin levels, metformin is a great, cheap and safe way.