©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Merry Christmas!!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!! Have a safe and fun-filled holiday!!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Merry Xmas Fellas And All Da Best For Da New Year.. Keep The Cycles Coming...

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Merry Christmas every one.I also woke up this morning with my 22 inch bis I asked Santa for. NOT.Mabey next year;)

Germaine

Dec 22, 2006
New to the board

Hey guys I am new to the board but need a few answers. Can any one please tell me where is a good place to order growth hormone and IGF-1. also how long does each one last beforew it starts to waste away from diease and what temperature should each one be stored at. If you can give me some answersa I would greatly apprecieate it.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Germaine said:
Hey guys I am new to the board but need a few answers. Can any one please tell me where is a good place to order growth hormone and IGF-1. also how long does each one last beforew it starts to waste away from diease and what temperature should each one be stored at. If you can give me some answersa I would greatly apprecieate it.
And a Great Big Merry Christmas to you as well!!!:D Start a new thread bro with your questions, and I'm sure that you will get the anwsers that you are looking for.........

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Merry Christmas and the best new year Brothers be safe and healthy Iron Man my arms are the same size as my neck 17" and i am 47