©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ment

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
He had me going lol. I like him because Im also in the legal field and I can respect how forth coming he is. However I think there is some hype because its on his website for sale too. In anycase I appreciate his videos and would like to meet the dude in person. Maybe ask for a mentorship or contract out my paralegal services hahahah.

Not to much clinical research about it. It is a 19nor and an acetate version of nandrolone. So I would expect it to be similar to deca but with a much shorter half life.

It is also a potential future male contraceptive, meaning raw dog bare backing hoes in the hood is all good if you want an std.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wondering what all we really know about Trestalone or MENT. Is it as fantastic as Toney Huge is touting?

Its a very good anabolic I would say very similar to DECA or NPP, I wouldn't say its the holy grail of anabolics but it can be very effective if used correctly.

JasonG

Donating Member
May 14, 2015
How are people not using test with this if it's a nandrolone derivative? I haven't looked into it much but see people are running it solo.

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
Not much real life info yet, I haven't heard anyone rave about it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I've ran it a lot on and off for a little more than a year. You can get it sooooo much cheaper than Tony Huge douche sells it for. It's nothing like NPP to me. More like anadrol or dbol that doesn't hurt your liver and makes you horny as fuck. It puts lean mass on faster than any injectable I've used. You have to stay ahead of the estrogen and I use a SERM (raloxifene) along with my aromasin. That's the only thing I don't like is having to run ancillaries even at 25mg ed. Anything over 50mg ed and I'd need letro to keep it in check. It converts into a potent methyl estrogen that will give you gyno quickly if you aren't prepared. MG for mg it's the most powerful compound I've ever used. Best stack for mass I've found with it is MENT, NPP, test. I prefer to run it dry replacing the NPP with primo or dihydroboldenone (1-test cyp). Keeping the test at 100mg helps to remove that from the equation regarding estrogen. You can run it without test if you want. In my mind I like having the hormone I'm supposed to have naturally as a base, but that's up to the individual.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've ran it a lot on and off for a little more than a year. You can get it sooooo much cheaper than Tony Huge douche sells it for. It's nothing like NPP to me. More like anadrol or dbol that doesn't hurt your liver and makes you horny as fuck. It puts lean mass on faster than any injectable I've used. You have to stay ahead of the estrogen and I use a SERM (raloxifene) along with my aromasin. That's the only thing I don't like is having to run ancillaries even at 25mg ed. Anything over 50mg ed and I'd need letro to keep it in check. It converts into a potent methyl estrogen that will give you gyno quickly if you aren't prepared. MG for mg it's the most powerful compound I've ever used. Best stack for mass I've found with it is MENT, NPP, test. I prefer to run it dry replacing the NPP with primo or dihydroboldenone (1-test cyp). Keeping the test at 100mg helps to remove that from the equation regarding estrogen. You can run it without test if you want. In my mind I like having the hormone I'm supposed to have naturally as a base, but that's up to the individual.

High estrogen levels ,gyno seem to be about the only complaints I'm hearing thus far.

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
How are people not using test with this if it's a nandrolone derivative? I haven't looked into it much but see people are running it solo.

I think people are on a kick like that lately with the whole no test thing. People also seem to treat ment like its a prohormone that they don't have to run anything else with

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Kinda quiet on the Trest front.
I'm 7 days in one
Trest 50eod
Primo 100ed
Test E 250 a week

So after 7 days I'm pretty pissed a little things. Not feeling the horny effect yet. Heartburn for sure. I eat the same ole shit all the time and just like that heartburn.

Best thing is what I benched last week for a single I did 3x3 just now. So I know it early for sure but this is what I know so far.

Airhonn

May 9, 2017
Trest is cool, but its nothing that tren and test cant do. Def put weight on me quickly but BP was a huge concern

-air

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I haven't gained any weight yet. This is start of week 4 I'm going 100mg ed. My strength is going right up. I get mad easy over stupid shit. So far so good

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I haven't gained any weight yet. This is start of week 4 I'm going 100mg ed. My strength is going right up. I get mad easy over stupid shit. So far so good
You're not on legitimate trestolone acetate. Even at 25mg ed you'd be way up weight wise.

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
That might be very true. I trust abt zero ugl. It's from ugl that the boys were hyping up. I'd feel much better finding a good raw and brewing myself. The flip side is I don't want to gain much weight at all. Holding 270 now.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
That might be very true. I trust abt zero ugl. It's from ugl that the boys were hyping up. I'd feel much better finding a good raw and brewing myself. The flip side is I don't want to gain much weight at all. Holding 270 now.

I have never had heartburn on MENT. I do on tren though and most fake MENT seems like it's tren ace anyway. The raw costs so much more than even primo, I suspect that most labs underdosing. You said blood pressure is a concern. Do you mean you had an issue with it raising blood pressure or you are just keeping a close eye on it? Test, trest, HGH, and primo is my favorite stack by the way. I only run the test at 100-200 a week, I let the other drugs do the work. I've never needed to run more than 50mg of MENT a day. I don't know why but the primo and MENT go together very well. It almost seems like the primo helps keep the water weight down a little. But seriously you should be either up in weight or dramatically re-comping by now depending on your diet. I'm seriously considering ordering some raw and making my own MENT.

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I just got a letter just now saying that my MENT is fake. Oh well. I really wanted to give ment a good try. I'm stronger now then I've been in 10 years so I thought it could have been ment. I just don't see many places selling it so I jumped on this ugl cause all the hype. Guess I'll hunt down some raw and recipe and try next cycle

jamescb77

Jun 6, 2017
Reviews seem to be so hit and miss on this. I'll wait till I can for sure get good product as it isn't cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I feel for you Glaciershaker. I know the feeling finding out your shit is bunk but at least you know for sure now its junk and your not wondering if it could be 100 other things. That's precisely why I quite using Primo years ago. It was super expensive so all the UG labs where subbing other shit for it and selling it as primo and all the HG shit was being faked as well. I think I sent like three or four samples for testing and they were all either a different compound from the UG's or just plain bunk shit from the HG suppliers. Sucked cause I use to love the stuff. Sounds like Ment is on the same road. Probably cause of the attention its getting and the inflated price right now. My advice would be to either find a good supplier who is actually selling real powder or finished product. Get it tested yourself. Or just do what I did and just stead clear completely until the smoke clears and the price and attention dies down which means less fakes and no unwanted letters. Keep your head up. Tren rules IMO....AR....