©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Memorial Day

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Guys, have a great Memorial Day. Enjoy family time if you are off from work. If your working, I feel for you. I am too.

Anyways, please remember the hundreds of thousands of US Service Members that have fought and died for our freedom. We would not have our liberties without their sacrifice.

Last edited:

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Semper FI...

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters still serving today!
I have to work as well... but hopefully not all day so I can take my grandpa to eat!

To all those lost... but never forgotten!!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Semper FI...

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters still serving today!
I have to work as well... but hopefully not all day so I can take my grandpa to eat!

To all those lost... but never forgotten!!!

I hope you get to take your grandpa out to eat. Family is most important.
BTW, I am an Army Veteran, got out of the Army in 1994. But, I was doing contract work in East Ramadi Iraq, imbedded with the Marines in April 2008, when I lost two 18 year old Marines that were trying to stop a VBIED- saved all our asses. It sucked. I think of them every memorial day. Those two Marines were awarded the Navy Cross for what they did that day.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
I hope you get to take your grandpa out to eat. Family is most important.
BTW, I am an Army Veteran, got out of the Army in 1994. But, I was doing contract work in East Ramadi Iraq, imbedded with the Marines in April 2008, when I lost two 18 year old Marines that were trying to stop a VBIED- saved all our asses. It sucked. I think of them every memorial day. Those two Marines were awarded the Navy Cross for what they did that day.

Thank you for your service brother. We can never be thankful enough!!! This country will morn the death of a celebrity... but members of the armed forces are scrolled across the screen like movie credits... I do not like being out in public during these times because I hate seeing ppl celebrating for the our pleasure... that really gets to me...

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Definitely have a great Memorial Day guys. I dealt with PTSD pretty bad when I got back. But always found a way to deal with it. A close friend committed suicide last year and seemed to hide his for the most part and none of us ever new. He always trained hard an wanted me to walk a stage with him since he competed an I didn't. So it's on my list now within the next year or so to do it out of respect for him.

I'm always reminded how some people are affected more then others an even older generations still carry the weight on their shoulders after all the years an deserve respect on these days an always.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Definitely have a great Memorial Day guys. I dealt with PTSD pretty bad when I got back. But always found a way to deal with it. A close friend committed suicide last year and seemed to hide his for the most part and none of us ever new. He always trained hard an wanted me to walk a stage with him since he competed an I didn't. So it's on my list now within the next year or so to do it out of respect for him.

I'm always reminded how some people are affected more then others an even older generations still carry the weight on their shoulders after all the years an deserve respect on these days an always.

Thanks for your service brother!!! If you ever want or need someone to talk to bro feel free to hit me up! I give you my number or whatever bro!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Rory, if you ever need anything or someone to talk to let me know.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Absolutely man. Always have to remember and give thanks to those that serve and have served our country !

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you to all of our members here that have served and to all those around the world that serve the U.S. and continue to keep us safe. To those that have given the ultimate sacrifice, although we should be grateful every day, we give special tribute on this day.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Guys, have a great Memorial Day. Enjoy family time if you are off from work. If your working, I feel for you. I am too.

Anyways, please remember the hundreds of thousands of US Service Members that have fought and died for our freedom. We would not have our liberties without their sacrifice.

Most people forget that "Memorial Day" is a Memorial for the soldiers that died in battle. For the rest of us veterans we have Veterans Day.
You are not forgotten......thank you.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Hope everyone had a safe Memorial day! I was able to take my grandpa out for dinner! He was Navy so he always gives me a hard time for being a marine lol