©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

measureing oral liquids?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I got some liquid nolva from on online sponcer and it says its 30 mg per ml. is one squeze a ml? I don't see a line to use as reference.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I've never had that kind, but if your unsure, open a syringe and fill it to the 1ml mark. Then you'll know :)

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
tee said:
I've never had that kind, but if your unsure, open a syringe and fill it to the 1ml mark. Then you'll know :)
that is how I did it , mix it with some OJ or grapfruit juice the stuff is nasty tasting.

Jun 19, 2005
I use a childs medicine meaure deal. It is graduated in 1/4 mls up to 5mls, i found it faster than syringe and less obvious for using daily..like i can leave it out and not have to worry. They are cheap at any drug store.But for clen/t3 stick with the syringe for accuracy.

P

pincrusher

www said:
I use a childs medicine meaure deal. It is graduated in 1/4 mls up to 5mls, i found it faster than syringe and less obvious for using daily..like i can leave it out and not have to worry. They are cheap at any drug store.But for clen/t3 stick with the syringe for accuracy.
i use the same thing. they can also be purchased in grocery stores in the childrens medicine area