©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mandatory Vitamins

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I know all will vary based on personal needs, but what do you all feel are the mandatory vitamins on a basic foundation of bodybuildilng supplementation for vitamins needed? (i've only ever taken the fish/flax seed oil, milk thistle and multi vitamin)

(Never dove into the diet and nutrition side of things so just breaking through as newbie on this side of things)

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Fish oil, milk thisle, glucosamine/chondroitin, multi-vitamin are my daily staples...interested to see what other people are taking

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Fish oil, 5mgs of nolva a day, baby aspirin, 500mgs flush niacin, vit c, vit e, vit d, vit a, olive oil, Prostate health multi

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Number 1 priority for vitamins or supplements should be that they are centered around heart health

kelvinwo

Banned
May 5, 2014
Vitamins are substances produced by plants and animals, and minerals are elements that come from the earth and are absorbed into plants. Humans require a variety of both vitamins and minerals -- which they absorb from the foods they eat -- for health and normal development and functioning. Some minerals are only needed in small quantities, and humans can get the majority of required vitamins from a balanced daily diet. Several vitamins and minerals interact with one another in the body to optimize health.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Vitamins are substances produced by plants and animals, and minerals are elements that come from the earth and are absorbed into plants. Humans require a variety of both vitamins and minerals -- which they absorb from the foods they eat -- for health and normal development and functioning. Some minerals are only needed in small quantities, and humans can get the majority of required vitamins from a balanced daily diet. Several vitamins and minerals interact with one another in the body to optimize health.

Troll

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Read this shit idk wtf he's talking about the pics of the infections being burns. uploadfromtaptalk1399655433568.jpg

I'm going with troll

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Sounds good, thanks guys.

Yea, my taste buds affect diet more than anything so I supplement a lot.

Thinking of taking that magnesium directly after workouts since I have it on hand.

Other than than, Fish Oil, Multivitamin, creatin within preworkout of course still.