©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mailbox bandits

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
a few weeks ago, I woke to my mailbox in the street, all bashed-up.

Tonight, I was outside and heard a bang. Looked up and some dude was hanging out of a blazer with a baseball bat. I took off after them on foot. They took ended up going the long way on a road that just circles back around. I had already cut over and here they come right at me. My shrunken balls were as big as coconuts as I stood in the street head on with that blazer. As they swerved to go around me I thought again if I would continue to play chicken with them. Anyways, I decided not too, and got the bastards plate #. Hated to do it, as I don't prefer to handle the situation with cops. If the fuckers would've stopped so I could whip thier ass, they wouldnt have the cops on thier ass now. Oh well, should've taken the beating. Turns out they live just a few streets over. Fuckers.

If my mailbox had been left alone in the first fucking place, thye would've been fine. I take my personal property VERY personally.

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
This brings me back to when i was 16-17 and doing the same things. I was truely a stupid kid, thank god those days are over.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
we also used to stuff roadkill in them so when the sun got on it the roadkill would expand and it would be stuck. Just thinking of what the look on their face must have been like when they they checked their mail makes me laugh

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
Yea me too. especially on holidays. I f(*&(ing hate th country because of that (*&

They must have balls since im in texas and its cut and shoot. 21 and older people all should carry guns in the country since people tend to steal more.