©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M-TRN aka 17b-methoxy-trienbolone for sale

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
This supplement was produced/marketed for a short time by ALRI as an anabolic supplement in November of 2005. They pulled it for some reason. I ran one cycle of it (4.5mg/day total for 30 days ) and had very good gains, especially strength-wise. It is considered a prohormone/steroid (I'm pretty sure it is a very close relative of trenbolone) and is legal AFAIK. Looking through the prohormone sections/threads on other forums will help you find tons of info and feedback on the product, which is generally very good.

Reason I'm selling is I am getting a dirtload of injectable tren ace and trying to lay off the orals for awhile. Asking price is 60 bucks for one bottle (90 caps--3 caps per day is the dose) or 100 for two. Shipping is 5 dollars for priority mail w/DC#. Other shipping methods can be arranged. These bottles are factory sealed. I have several, please let me know if you are interested via replies or PM. Thanks.

M-TRN by ALRI industries
Contains: 90 capsules each of 1.5mg 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Serving size: 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food.
Servings per container: 30
This is a liver toxic supplement so liver protection/anti-oxidants should be used along with M-TRN

Last edited: