©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M-Test = Testasterone??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I recently bought some Methyl-Testasterone...It is a very small white pil...Is this Testastarone???.....i see a lot of ppl talk about using "Test".....tia

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Methyl 1 Test is a prohormone that is actually more anabolic from what I've read. I don't know much about prohormones but you can do a search and find out plenty about it. I do know that it is the strongest ph on the market.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Helped me put on a lot of weight. :) but makes sure to use milk thistle with it to keep your liver AOK. Best $15 i spent on supplements.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Methyl test,1 Test, 1-AD ...

I'm guessing this stuff pales in comparision to true gear .. but for those who are not inclined .. I wonder of these are any good .. or all hype for $$$???

Which reminds me - I went into a store today and was looking around and the owner was eye-balling me and said," I got Dbol on the shelf". I laughed and told him I was "natural".

He showed me these prohormones (mentioned above) and stated the latest greatest studies have made vast improvements in the hormone arena.. blah blah ... he was probably full of poo .. but then again I dont know much about 'em.

Stumpy

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Robin of ..

Hey Locksley,

I recently bought some Methyl-test (PCT) just to screw around and spend 'useless' money .. I am taking 5-6 of the lil' white pills 3-4 times daily (if people tell me this much - I usually take more - cause I am a bit freakish.. ) .. only 2 days now so we'll see if it does anything .. but to be honest I am skeptical of anything but true gear .. .

Stumpy

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Stumpy_41 said:
Hey Locksley,

I recently bought some Methyl-test (PCT) just to screw around and spend 'useless' money .. I am taking 5-6 of the lil' white pills 3-4 times daily (if people tell me this much - I usually take more - cause I am a bit freakish.. ) .. only 2 days now so we'll see if it does anything .. but to be honest I am skeptical of anything but true gear .. .

Stumpy

Methyl-test? Bro, check out the profile on this drug. It is pretty useless for BB, unless you are using it for strength. And it is VERY hard on the liver, and aromatizes to a large degree. But...since you are the only person I have ever heard of talk about using it, keep us updated.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Heavy

I was reading some user results off of Iron Trybe board-forums and dudes were talking about their having used Methyl 1 Test and 1 AD.

So I picked some up on discount ... where did you read a profile on this .. perhaps you read something on them I didnt.

Stumpy

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Hmmm ..

Hmm ..

I wonder if it is the same compound???? Interesting none-the-less .. I guess if my nipples start lactating ... I will have known better!!! hehe ..

Stumpy

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
Methyl-test? Bro, check out the profile on this drug. It is pretty useless for BB, unless you are using it for strength. And it is VERY hard on the liver, and aromatizes to a large degree. But...since you are the only person I have ever heard of talk about using it, keep us updated.

If you are referring to M1T, it is the strongest most used pro hormone on the market. DO NOT use more than 40mg a day, and it would be wise to only use 20mg. This hormone can be VERY harsh on one's liver.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ping JSJS24

Hi.....tell me, the Methyl-1-Test you are talking about.....what is the pharmisist name for it??.....I would like to get hold of it......IFFF....it will be possable... :)

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Methyl 1 test and 1 AD

The Methyl-1-test I ordered from Underground Labs (best price I could find)

The 1-AD I ordered from Ergopharm .. hear this is the latest greatest pro-hormone. From the androst"ane" (nopt androst"ene") family ..