©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low dose Test-E and Deca

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I am using low doses of deca and Test E from Alan Shop
1-1/2" cc of Test-E
1cc of Deca

great- great results- I have gained 17 lbs so far on the 6th week- getting so lean. I am having little problems with my sugar levels, but just have to watch not to skip my meals.
I am by far not a beginner- Started juice around 1984 and never really go off.I mostly never go under a gram of each product per week- this is a first
WFT

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Balkan - for the past 20 years I have been using Mexican gear with good luck and Chinese gear- I don't know why I am doing so good on the low dose- I will be starting my peps this coming week for the first time ever- And switching the deca to Eq - hope to do big gains

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I may try Balkan next time then. I have zero complaints with Stealth, very cost effective and stealth on the shipping. But hell with results like youre getting on beginner doses as an advanced user...shit thats just phenominal :thumbsup:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Forgot to add - I wake up in a puddle of swet every night and in morning and pumps are very noticeable - hopefully I can keep the pumps with the peps in play

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What ever it is- mostly for my age. I look good? I never have many problems with estrogen- so I will take it all. Hardly ever use blockers - Provirion at most

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, I love both the Balkan and Stealth lines. I have done blood tests on stealth test cyp and easily maxed out the 1500ng/dl on the blood test. I did Balkan before with great results. Glad everything is going well, squatster...

custom

Apr 8, 2014
I'm running almost the same cycle now but from a different sponsor. Equal amounts of test and deca...old school if you may. Got really nice gains and half the bloat. My first time running these compounds this way and I like it!