©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low dose of Dbol

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey ..

well my mate gave me some dbol tabs he didnt want any more there 10mg each theres about 30 left from wat i rememeber.. would it be any gud to me if i took a tab everyday on training days in da morning or right before a workout..
would i expect much even just to help in some strength gains mass anything .. is it worth it or it'll just fuck me up or my test after im done .. would i lose everything like gains after. like i said i only got around 30 tabs. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks Arnie :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i would think that you would need a dose of about 30 mg a day so 30 tabs is not enough to mess with you would only have enough to do a 10 day cycle you need to have enough for at least 4 weeks. IMO , Plus i wouldnt run a dbol cycle by itself if you plan on keeping any of your gains

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
yeh i thought so.. i wont use them then.. thanks anyways.. :D

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well back in 1997 I had about 20 tabs of the old white russian D-Bol and took 1 5mg tab per day and it gave me the placebo (or real strength gains) to kick up my strength by over 20lbs on my bench alone in that time and about 5 lbs of weight (keep in mind I hadn't done juice for a couple years at that time), and 5mg is pretty low so I would not expect a real drop in your test levels. Also I kept my gains for months after I ran out. My 2 cents!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
so you recon i should just use them up ?? or not worry about it i do wana keep gains .. people would notice me bigger than go smaller over months dnt want that happening.. im still undesided mite just stay natural till i get my hands on some test one day... what would use do ?!.. :confused:

Thanx Arnie . :smoker:

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
wait until your next cycle and kick off maybe with 2 a day for 2 weeks. i took 30 mg a day of dbol and put on 10lb in 2 weeks, so it should do something. but yeah, i wouldn't run it alone. but then again, maybe i would.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
10 mgs isn't going to do squat for you it will be just wasting perfectly good gear. especially if you've been using gear in the past at higher doses. keep them for later when you have more dbol and some test.