©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low-dose cycles

W

wolfyEVH

what are your views on low dose cycles?? I personally think that they do work, its just that diet is the key. If you're not eating, training, and getting sufficient rest, then you will NOT grow on a low dose cycle. It would be better to know that you could have gained the same amount of weight and strength off of half the dose you used. Talk about the money and gear you could save. Then there is all this talk about your receptors down regulating, and the more cycles you do, the more juice you need. People always say 400-500mg of test a week for a first cycle. I think thats great and people should do that, but you can still actually gain on a 250mg a week cycle. Just think about it, thats over twice the test you're producing naturally. If you have piss poor genetics, then the low dose cycle may not do much, but if you make great gains naturally, just think of how much more you'd gain just off of 250mg!

Another thing I think would be great to do is after a few cycles, you can increase by 100-250mg. Once you start feeling too many sides of the test coming, back off a bit to where you feel comfortable. If you're comfortable enough to go to 500mg, then by all means do....same for 750mg, as long as you don't mind dishing out the extra money on gear. But I personally will stay at 500-600mg a week until i truely feel that I need to up the dose because my gains arent that great. But remember this:

Diet is the absolute key to whatever goals you are trying to accomplish. If you are not growing as you had hoped, then don't blame the dose or the gear.....look at how your diet is. Actually count your cals, make sure you're getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight (1.5 to 2 ideally) Then look at your training and sleeping patterns. If those are all in check, then, and only then, should you think about upping the dose. Just find out what works for you and stick with it as long as possible. just my theory!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have never gone over 600mg of test a week and I have been using AAS for over 20 years off & on. I always make gains when I cycle, but not freaky gains. I usually lose some or most of my gains down the road when I get busy and slack off on my workouts. When I cycle again though, I get back to where I was and can even make some more gains now & then if I am strict with my diet and train hard. I will still cycle just testosterone at times, and other times, Ill either add winny or deca. I dont believe in large dose cycles unless your a pro.

W

wolfyEVH

400-600mg/week seems ideal for your first few cycles. If you feel the need to up it, then do it. I originally planned to go 750mg my next cycle, but I'm not.....next cycle i'm adding eq, one more steroid from my previous cycle, so I think that is more than enough, as long as I eat and train like a horse.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
If you can grow on low dose more power to ya but I got curious and i'm running 1200mg/week test 12weeks this cycle in my 6th week and let me tell you more is definatley better Magic is starting to happen haven't had any sides worse than when I run 500mg/weeks

NEWBIES PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS I HAVE A "FEW" CYCLES UNDER MY BELT

BIOHAZZARD66

Nov 2, 2004
Downeast Maine
Less is more in my book. Of course it depends on how u manage your cycles...low dose will work as long as your are "OFF" twice as long as you are "ON". It just difficult to adhere to that.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
i am on a 6 week cycle----> 1) 100ml 2) 200ml 3) 300ml 4) 300ml 5) 200ml 6) 100ml..
and i can tell you...i dont know if it is because i'm new to BB, but i build massive muscle in just this short time. My weight gained by 1kg/week...and i still have 1 week left......so i dont know whether its my genes, or the juice.....but i LOVE it..:)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
i am on a 6 week cycle----> 1) 100ml 2) 200ml 3) 300ml 4) 300ml 5) 200ml 6) 100ml..
and i can tell you...i dont know if it is because i'm new to BB, but i build massive muscle in just this short time. My weight gained by 1kg/week...and i still have 1 week left......so i dont know whether its my genes, or the juice.....but i LOVE it..:)
How much have you gained since you started the cycle? At your bodyweight you should be able to make nice gains on lower amounts.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
+- 13 lbs.......You guys must just remember......for me....who was skinny for 44 years, even ONE lb is a bargain...lol
And im still picking up.......i was thinking of going to 85-95kg by June/July next year....WATCH me.....im gonna DO it.....;-)

BIOHAZZARD66

Nov 2, 2004
Downeast Maine
Congrats on yer gains Bro. Your cycle seems sufficient for someone the first time out of the gate. If you've just started trainng and with the boost the juice will give you...You should see dramatic gains. You've got all those virgin receptors waiting ta be plugged. I envy you. Train hard. Juice moderately.