©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

love/hate dbol

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
It's my first run with dianabol and I have to say it's a mixed bag.

On one hand it's amazing. When it kicks in it puts you in a good mood. I strut to the gym like Shaft, it's great. In the gym too the strength is unbelievable and the pumps are insane. So I love all that about it.

On the other hand it makes me feel sick as a dog, my head hurts from clenching my teeth, I get pumps in my jaw muscles when I eat, crippling back pumps when I train and it burns when I pee!

So yeah. I love dbol but 4 weeks on it is plenty!

What's the rest of you guys' opinion on the breakfast of champions?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Yeah dbol is my fav but you might what to check your liver if it's burning when you pee.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Take 10 g of taurine per day. This will help with the pumps. Your pee shouldn't burn...keep an eye on that.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I appreciate the concern guys but the pee burn thing isn't too much of a big deal. It's just a little uncomfortable after I've peed for a few minutes, and only if I don't drink enough water. I think it's probably just a mild prostate issue, certainly doesn't seem like anything too severe.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I love dbol! But I hate the bloat face I get when on it. But that's the only neg about it. Everything else is awesome.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
That burning when you pee could be something else unrelated to DBOL. Just sayin'

I love the DBOL effects but not the estro sides. as long as I keep that in check it's all go!!!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
haha guys forget the pee burnin' remark! It's just a minor discomfort post-piss if I haven't drank enough water. It's all good, now let's talk dianabol!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I would be concerned about the prostate.

how concerned? Like, if it gets worse (it actually feels a little better than it did last week) then worry, or worry now? Or worry so much you'd drop the dbol?

I am considering adding some saw palmetto now...

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I love dbol. Got TMJ from it once! But remember its dose related. temporomandibular joint disorder.
But on dboll I scored the most tail ever.....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
dbol is really a short term aas usually used to kickstart a cycle. I'd say limit it to a 4 week run and make sure you get blood work to check lipid at the end of cycle.