©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Louisville, Ky Bust

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Police arrest suspected steroids dealer on I-265 - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

Police say a routine traffic stop turned into something much more serious when they discovered what one Louisville man had in his truck.

Officers say they stopped Anthony Hampton on I-265 at I-65 Thursday afternoon, after they saw him driving 73 mph in a 65 mph zone. During the stop, a drug K9 alerted on the trunk of the vehicle, at which point, Hampton allegedly admitted to having a "large amount" of steroids hidden inside.

Police say Hampton gave them permission to search his trunk. According to an arrest report, they found, "a large quantity of various types of steroids." They also allegedly found over $10,000 with the steroids.

Police say Hampton admitted to trafficking in steroids.

He was arrested at the scene and charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It's interesting how many of these there are recently that are lead to by dogs sniffing out the truck?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That had to be a lie or a cover-up by the police, as dogs cannot sniff AAS.